Hair comp !!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
once i have my blow drying comp on monday out the way then i will start on this one, not had the time just been working on my model for college so will get my finger out next week pmsl

Sounds good fun, if i can find a model i will definatly enter, hair ups my favourite!!

Hi

Good luck to all entrants!

Your all welcome to enter, practising hairdresser, or just someone who is fab at doing hair. xx

well in that case I am going to enter!! And I know just what I am going to do!

Can I ask does the model have to be male or female? And can you do a girls hairstyle on a boy with long hair? Or am I just being silly?

becki can we email the pics iv 3models om sat 22 march is that 2 late pllllllllllllease say no :hug: got any prizes yet
v

Hi you'll see the prize list on this thread and the closing date is 31st march 12pm as stated :D

Good luck to all the hair geeks.. cant wait to see all the pics..
xx

iv seen the prizes and there great il be entering :hug: come on geeks who is entering im practising on hair block when i cant get my model round so more practise can be done just a idea so come on geeks :hug: its a first comp and could be more if this one succesful i hope v

who do i email pics too ????

well in that case I am going to enter!! And I know just what I am going to do!

Can I ask does the model have to be male or female? And can you do a girls hairstyle on a boy with long hair? Or am I just being silly?

anyone??? it says all welcome to enter so do you have to be a hair geek?

anyone??? it says all welcome to enter so do you have to be a hair geek?

Joanne,my email addy is in my sig and on the first page hun,email it to me :hug:

I'll have to get back to you Soda,on the first post on this thread with the rules etc it doesn't specify,but my feeling is that as with nail comp it will be pro's only,i'll get back to you asap x

OOOOO this sounds very exciting,
I havent checked out this thread until now,
I cant wait to see entries,
Good luck all of you :hug:

I'll offer my head up for anyone that wants it but my only rule is I'm not having it cut lol, it's taken me years to get it this length xxxx

Haha I'd offer mine too but I doubt anyone would be able to do anything with my hair, plus its bright pink.... :lol:

Could all entrants double check the rules before submitting their entries,it would be ashame for your work not to be judged as you didn't read the rules properly,many thanks x

doh becki how thick am i didnt even see your signature...lol

Joanne,my email addy is in my sig and on the first page hun,email it to me :hug:

I'll have to get back to you Soda,on the first post on this thread with the rules etc it doesn't specify,but my feeling is that as with nail comp it will be pro's only,i'll get back to you asap x

thanks becki, I only ask as someone posted that all was welcome to enter, so wanted to check, might be me being thick so sorry lol :hug:

No it was one of our judges hun,but like i said,i'll get back to you asap :D

lol Jo x

Due to the fact that hair geeks constantly strive to keep this forum pro,this comp is only open to those who hold,or are in training for a relevant hair qualification,sincerest appologies for any confusion xxxxx

Due to the fact that hair geeks constantly strive to keep this forum pro,this comp is only open to those who hold,or are in training for a relevant hair qualification,sincerest appologies for any confusion xxxxx

Sorry to be a pain, but does this include geeks that have had to do a unit of hairdressing as part of a makeup course? I've done VR96 as part of level 3 theatrical & media makeup. Would this count? if not, then no worries :hug:

Sorry to be a pain, but does this include geeks that have had to do a unit of hairdressing as part of a makeup course? I've done VR96 as part of level 3 theatrical & media makeup. Would this count? if not, then no worries :hug:

Sure :green:

Latest posts

Back