Hair comp !!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i doubt i will be entering now as i just dont feel up to doing much at the mo , sorry hun xxx

Only 3 entries have been submitted,come on hair geeks,there are some great prizes up for grabs and a fab theme to work with so please get your entries in to [email protected] !

oh i love this kinda thing but i have no model !!:green:

come on girls...get those entries in..........

BUMPITY BUMP!

Come on girls becki has put a lot of thought into this and got some great prizes for you all x

.. and us Non-Hair peeps are waiting to see what you lot have got!!!

(haha no pressure)

xx

Come on hair geeks show us what you can do xx

i just have no model! can we not do it on a dolls head?

I'm sorry but the rules were posted on the 1st of Feb,it would be unfair to other potential entrants to change them a day before this comp closes because there are only three entrants,hope you understand :D

am realy gutted cant enter, you never know i might kidnap someone later to do their hair and just enter , lol

I'm sorry but the rules were posted on the 1st of Feb,it would be unfair to other potential entrants to change them a day before this comp closes because there are only three entrants,hope you understand :D
thats fine! was just trying to weseal my way in! il try get a model at late notice.......

right well i kidnapped my mate and did a quick do , wish i could have done more but at least i have entered :green:

aww good for you dee.. i cannot believe you took the time out to do it even though you have been ill!! Thats Geek spirit!
:hug:
xx

aww thanks hun, i felt bad coz poor becki organised it and didnt get as many entries as we all thought so i reckoned i should support her :green:

aww thanks hun, i felt bad coz poor becki organised it and didnt get as many entries as we all thought so i reckoned i should support her :green:

You're a star ! xxx

well it is the first hair comp... lets hope we get many more.. and loads more entrants too! i wonder what the very first nail comp was like? anyone remember back that far?

sent mine the other week.....poor becki will be peeing herself at mine...lol:lol:
good on ya dee :hug:

When do we get to see the pics Becki? xx

Latest posts

Back