hair course advice please..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calliek

Reaction score
Im interested in doing some courses in the near future, such as advanced colouring and long hair put ups etc,

the only ones i can ever seem to find info about are the sallys courses, and i've not heard great things about them!

any advice on best courses to take and who runs them etc etc

Thanks!

Capital do courses as well. I haven't been to any so can't say whether they're good or not.

Loreal do really good courses so I have heard,I have just booked in on a few after hearing so many people recomending them plus you get a diploma,they have loads of different ones for different levels.

I have attended a couple of Capital Hair and Beauty courses and thus far brilliant. Very welcoming and well attended at my local store. :) Also they do have a pretty good cancelation policy were you can have a full refund up to eight days prior to the course . Good in my case as I ended up having to go away at the last minute and they didn't even ask why I was cancelling just fully refund cost.

Latest posts

Back