Hair courses at salmas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautification

Reaction score
mmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????????? not sure i could soak all that in 2 days?? :eek: it took me two years at college and honestly i didn't feel ready to go into the big wide world of hairdressing!!
and really you'll need somone experienced working with you at all times to fall back on and get second opinions...
do it by all means i love hairdressing but you really do need to practice practice practice. (and the head blocks are hopeless) for me anyway!
xxxxxxx good luck xxxx

2 days!!!!??????
I think I would laugh you out of the salon if you came for an interview for a stylists job.
NVQ level 2 is the bare minimum a salon would accept.

Well to be honest i'd do the same was just wondering that's all.

I think if you've done the courses before and didn't get the certificate for whatever reason it's ok.

That's why im doing one of the beauty one's there.

ty for feedback.

If I remember rightly they exhibited at Professional Beauty in Manchester last year, they are there again this year. Might be worth a trip to see them and ask as many questions as possible before handing any money over.

Ive been doing a beauty course with salma's and to be honest, it was one of the worst decisions I've made so far, the tutors know beauty but they arnt very good at running a college or training, maybe thats just me but I wish I'd gone elsewhere.
Good Luck

Just a bit of feedback for anyone who is interested in attending this academy.
I have just done the two day Foundation Cutting and it was excellent. Three students in class and the Tutor was brilliant, I have learned so much and it was money well spent. Its going to be plenty of practising and I am going to go back and do the Advanced cutting aswell. I found the staff to be professional and the agenda for the day was brilliant.

thanks lancashirelass,

I'm hoping to go their in the new year for a course in Nail extensions.

Just bumping it up in hope to get more feedback....

Anyone?

Latest posts

Back