Hair Emergency! (help!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smyths

Reaction score
My best mate is getting married on new years eve she has thin over processed hair and is after getting a full head of micro bead extensions that she paid 250 pounds for. The problem is she wants her hair up for the wedding the beads are visible. Is there any tricks to hide them? Or will she have to get them removed? I've attached pics. Be grateful for any advice thanks x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324024145.264855.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324024167.976009.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324024167.976009.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 361
Here's another pic ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324024249.350539.jpg

If her hair is long enough to be put up, you could always remove the to rows that would show. My client opted for this approach, it worked wonderfully.

It's super fine tho like baby hair. So will I just suggest she removes the two bottom rows? X

My client has the same texture. It looked great put up.

Thanks very much for getting back to me so quickly :)

Anything for a fellow geek. :hug: There is not much else to do at 4 am other than troll these boards and try to keep from killing my snoring husband.

Without knowing what style she wants it's a bit hard, when I had to do a hair up on someone who's hair was extremely thin, their only requirement was that it looked thicker and that she didn't look balding on her hairline.
I used the pin wave idea but back combed the roots, smoothed the hair with a bit of hairspray and clipped it in a folded style , this might work for the front, but don't backcomb as she will murder you when she's trying to brush it by the bonds.
At the back, try pulling it all to the left or right, clip in place, fold back, then to the centre, clip at the centre then pull the rest to the side, or curls and cover the bonds with them x

That's great thanks xx

If she dosn't want to remove the beads, you could to a very soft curly scooped up style or alternately a low soft curly chignon that will hide the hair line, you could do a bit of bouef on top and that should hide the beads.

hope that makes sense !!! x

She's had the bottom two rows removed now she said hair feels thinner now but should hold style better she only wants it like this for the big day so shouldn't be to difficult just hope the ones at the sides are easy to conceal maybe tell her to get some clip ins as well just I'm case! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1324116379.129337.jpg

Try putting more of the part area downward as this hopefully will cover the bonds, or bring the fringe off the face more, and I would probably say use some sort of filler if her hair is v fine such as the braid in synthetic hair, you can add as much or as little as you want then and it's cheap enough to throw after the day. Xoxo

The bonds have been put too closely to the hair line, take out the extensions within an inch of the hair line! That should work! Balmain do extensions for fine hair! Called lite!

Latest posts

Back