Hair ext help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katiebbaby

Reaction score
Hi guys im a nail geek, and decided to have a little help from you guys. I have long dark hair and have been unhappy for about a year so have been going from salon to salon etc getting it done, I have long dark hair from back longest layer jus by shpulder blades, I am after good extensions that will give me some more length but more volume. I got a number for a lady called Diane whom used to work for herbets in liverpool and now works for herself in berkdale although she is off sick untill july and even then she has waiting list for even a consultation, does anyone know of good hairdersser I can go to for what im after, I want them putting in cuttin etc not just putting in and then having to go get them cut etc xxx

NEVER have extensions put in with someone who is not happy to cut / style them to your satisfaction as this willl generally mean they are not a qualified hairdresser and just a diy dabbler .

As fizzbomb said in a previous thread;-
" Look for a professionally trained hair extensionist DONT just look for someone having completed a habia course as you dont have to be a hairdresser and it can only be 2 days of training .Look for these qualities as well and you are in safe hands

1)A fully trained hairdresser Nvq2 minimum!
2)Then having also completed a habia approved hair extension qualification from a company who will only deal with Hair professionals such as Racoon
3)Ask to see their certificates

This applies to salon based or mobile .
However if you are wanting someone to come to you

4) A member of FHBF ( Freelance hair and beauty federation) for professionals only! Which also ensures the fact a) they are insured and qualified and b) they are professional!
I am freelance and am happy to show my folder brimming with nvq's and trade certificates to anyone who will asknd just a dabbler."

Dont accept second best !

Latest posts

Back