Hair extension belt?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemmaLousHair

Reaction score
Hi I have been doing hair extensions for quite a while but new to the sight
Wondering how everyone works when mobile?
I don't really like asking the clients to hold the hair and pass to me but feel if I don't it takes me forever as the hair gets all stuck together whilst applying and take so long to separate each strand from the pack to put in the hair?
I'm thinking of maybe getting a bumbag and fixing on like combs or the mats to make it quicker for me to apply
I have seen the trolleys are a really good idea but wouldn't work as mobile I cant be lugging a big trolley everywhere I go
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated ladies
Thankyou

I have the same problem too so I would love to know what other people do?

Not so bad if the client has a dinning room table we do it there but im forever stretching and reaching over at awkward positions to grab hair from the table. I've even had a few clients that don't have a table and that's such a nightmare xx

I need some solutions as well, I've posted about a mobile tinting trolley in the past but they don't seem to exist. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 84046 these are small enough for mobile but would still need a trolley or something to stand them on x

View attachment 84050View attachment 84051
This is what I do, quick and easy to do, keeps the hair neat and tidy

This is such a good idea :) im going to give it a try thanks for your ideas lady's
I am going to try the whole belt bum bag thing also never know if goes well could start selling them :)
Il update a pic once I have created
I just feel if u had it on you at least that way your not back and forth as I keep pliers and looper in hand at all times anyway xxx

Guys!!!! When I opened your images it contained the wrong images!! A bloke? And nails? xx

Guys!!!! When I opened your images it contained the wrong images!! A bloke? And nails? xx
Same here lol two sets of lovely nails and a man lol glad it wasn't me thought I wasn't getting the joke for a second

Same here lol two sets of lovely nails and a man lol glad it wasn't me thought I wasn't getting the joke for a second
Haha! I actually thought I was the only one!

I only see nails and a man i really wNt to see the images as im interested in this too lol

That's what I saw man and nails.

That's what I saw man and nails.
Yep, same here, set of Nails and man really annoying been happening since app was updated

Thought my computer had gone wonky for a moment lol

Latest posts

Back