Hair extension colour advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lushlonglocks

Reaction score
Hi, I have been sent this pic from a regular client tonight. She is currently white blonde but having her hair dyed next week to this exact colour. She also wants me to fit extensions for her the day after, I obviously won't be able to colour match just a day before but what colours would you say this is? I will be using lush-us. Any ideas very welcome :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349114283.932008.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349114283.932008.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 934
I'd make a guess best match here will be the 613/18 mix - but its just a guess xxx

I wouldn't be ordering it till I'd seen her new colour. There's no guarantee the salon are going to give her that colour any tonal variation will mean no match and a waste of both your time. Tell her to come see you as soon as its done and you could do it the following day. Better than ordering wrong and having to return

look like a 613 or 60 however i agree with ohmygorgeous you still need to see her and assess her hair too aftfer bleaching it may not be suitable for extensions if it goes brittle.

Also u may need to tone the extensions with a silver shampoo to get rid of yellow tones to get it to match

Thanks everyone! And yeah I understand that but she's adamant to have them done sooner rather than later. We've agreed to order what colours i think it is ready for the day after but there is just enough time to return them if the colour isn't spot on for the right match. She's wanting it ready in time for her holiday but has a family party a few days before that's why she preferably wants them that day x

I would also get some colour 18 to blend through at the 60 & 613 is pretty light and nearly exactly the same shade! And possibly 22 aswell so it's more tonal than flat x

... Also if you order before 3pm you can get next say delivery from lush us, which will be with you roughly before 1pm! So you could order te day before as long as it is before 3pm x

Latest posts

Back