Hair extension course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Im a little confused as to what has actually gone on, Ive just read my personal email, and seen a reply from fuzion, to a thread that i replied to posted by a joannesnails??
she was asking about an extensions course,and i did have a look at her profile,and she only does nails??
I did not mean to offend you fuzion? as like you said, you was training when i was 2, dont see whay that has to do with anything, but hey ho!
I certainly didnt mean to offend you, or anybody else, i have double checked through the thread,and it starts off as joannesnails,and then ends up about you??
Im on this site to gain more knowledge from more experienced professionals as yourself,and would certainly not of posted that reply to you
Im going to look back again,to see what went wrong?
Kate

Hi,ive just had another look,and fuzion, you dont come in until much later on in the thread, I was replying to joanne, of joannes nails, if you look at page 1 of the post, i was replying to her.
Im sorry for the confusion,and seeming like a complete cow bag!!
Kate

All sorted, confusion over, too many females hormones flying around, and we're all obviously raving insomniacs as on here late at night, then early in the morning, so maybe tired female hormones LOL!

Apologies to you to Kate x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back