Hair extension kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leggie

Reaction score
I want to buy a hair extension conector kit for bonded extensions. I've trained with balmain hair but do I need to buy the balmain conector or can I buy a different one....maybe a cheaper one or is the balmain one the best to use and worth the pennies:lol:
Also what sort of price for a full head do people charge.
thankyou x x x x

Also whats remy hair like to work with?

Hiya!!

I bought my one from ebay and it was like £12 and its good, it does the job.
Cheap and reliable, cant complain, lol.

Hope it help you!!

Also whats remy hair like to work with?

depends what type of remy..

i use indian remy in the salon..

but there are loads.. and some arent good..

I want to buy a hair extension conector kit for bonded extensions. I've trained with balmain hair but do I need to buy the balmain conector or can I buy a different one....maybe a cheaper one or is the balmain one the best to use and worth the pennies:lol:
thankyou x x x x

Hi, leggie :confused: your Balmain heat connector should have been in with your training kit when you first did your colour and design training course....
the usual practice with Balmain courses .... is that students usually have to pay for the full colour and design kit beforehand..... as you would have needed it to use your Balmain heat connector on the training day to apply the extension hair that is also in the kit to your trainer head ,

I was just wondering if Balmain have now changed the way they train regarding the need for purchasing their training kits.......
also they usually give you a good idea how to work out how much to charge for any hair extension work that you may do......
wondering why they didn't cover all of this for you on the day ?
:confused: minky

Hi, leggie :confused: your Balmain heat connector should have been in with your training kit when you first did your colour and design training course....
the usual practice with Balmain courses .... is that students usually have to pay for the full colour and design kit beforehand..... as you would have needed it to use your Balmain heat connector on the training day to apply the extension hair that is also in the kit to your trainer head ,

I was just wondering if Balmain have now changed the way they train regarding the need for purchasing their training kits.......
also they usually give you a good idea how to work out how much to charge for any hair extension work that you may do......
wondering why they didn't cover all of this for you on the day ?
:confused: minky

No, Balmain haven't changed it. You pay for a kit and the training is free. The hair, equipment and products you get is worth more than you pay :)

thankyou x x x x

It depends what hair brand you are going to use. The Balmain connector is only good with the Balmain hair. This is because the bonds on Balmain hair do not have to be heated as high as other brands, therefore the connector is a lot cooler than others on the market. :)

Hi, leggie didn't you recieve a Balmain heat connector with your training kit ?
Just to let you know you can purchase the training kit and all other hair extension tools from Salons Direct ,
I actually did pay for my training as well as my kit with Balmain
but that was a long while ago :)
the kit has full instructions but I think its a good idea to get the training also for insurance reasons

I like the Balmain heat connector because it only heats up the bottom part which is great to use ,
you don't really need the heat on both sides of a connector
I find they release the keratin bond a lot easier with a cool top part
I think the Balmain is a really good heat connector ,

I also find it heats up very well for all keratin based bonds ,
most keratin bonding glue is designed to melt at a much lower temperature these days
the Balmain connectors melt any keratin into hair very well indeed given the correct timings :) minky

Thanx for all your replys and advice, just so you don't think i've been ripped off, I did my Balmain training through college so I got all the training but didn't pay for the course so I didn't get the kit....which would have been nice lol. I really enjoyed the day and will defo be carrying on with hair extensions. I don't mind paying for the balmain conector but obviously if the cheaper ones were to same standard i would opt for one of them naturally.:lol:

Latest posts

Back