Hair extension pain help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickysnails200

Reaction score
Hey guys
I was hoping someone had some advice for me I'm really new to fitting extensions so I'm still learning.
A week ago I went to a salon that's 2 and a half hours away to have extensions, this is the first time I've ever had extensions in, I feel like some of the sections aren't completely clean and hairs being pulled for the wrong bit but when I look it looks okay. My scalp has been pretty red and for the past 4 days it's been really itchy. I've taken antihistamines and neurofen. I haven't scratched but I'm really uncomfortable is there anything I can do to ease it a bit? I can't really go back cause it's too far away and I'm on crutches.
Sorry if that doesn't make sense x thank you in advance for any help
Xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412158101.950422.jpgThis is a picture of the side if that helps xx

Hey guys
I was hoping someone had some advice for me I'm really new to fitting extensions so I'm still learning.
A week ago I went to a salon that's 2 and a half hours away to have extensions, this is the first time I've ever had extensions in, I feel like some of the sections aren't completely clean and hairs being pulled for the wrong bit but when I look it looks okay. My scalp has been pretty red and for the past 4 days it's been really itchy. I've taken antihistamines and neurofen. I haven't scratched but I'm really uncomfortable is there anything I can do to ease it a bit? I can't really go back cause it's too far away and I'm on crutches.
Sorry if that doesn't make sense x thank you in advance for any help
Xxx

Wow those sections are really big, it's probably all the tension on the outsides of each square if u get me, ideally you should speak to your extensionist about it and see what help she can offer, I tried micro rings in my own head once, I found them sooo uncomfortable I took them back out, I always get bonded now their much more comfortable in my opinion. If I was fitting your extensions I would have taken a much smaller section to each extension, the lines do look clean but it looks like it's pulling at the edges of each section

Ouch, these are too close to your scalp Hun, and I'm sure I can see a few cross hairs too, they need loosening, if there's no way you can go back to the original tech, are there any local ones to you you could ask if they would be prepared to loosen them? x

Thank you both yeah I'll defiantly see about gettingn them loosened and if that doesn't help I'll get them refitted by someone else. Thank you xx

These are way to tight to the scalp and the sections are a bit to big. No wonder you are in pain. Most exstensionist a wont remove someone else's work especially when its because of tenderness as any problems that occur we don't want it on our hands if that makes sense. Ring them ask if you are able to send the picture to them so they can see and see what happens from there. Best of luck xxx

Far too big and far too tight and close to the scalp, too many cross sections which will also be causing pain x

They look too tight for my liking

Thanks guys think I'm definitely gonna have to try and go back xxx

Wow they look really sore, hope you can get them taken out asap.feel bad for you they look so tight xxx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you everyone I've had them loosened and it feels much better :) x thank you xxx

Latest posts

Back