Hair extension removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diddy

Reaction score
Hi, my sister has asked me where she can get Cindrella Hair remover, can you get this from a salon? or wholesalers or can anyone recomemend something to remove them, many thanks

i used acetone to take mine out,

Hi,

Your sister would need to either go back to the person who fitted them to have them removed OR find a salon that can remove them.

This is a job for professionals and we don't recommend DIY methods on here. :)

Acetone can be used to remove them but as stated in the post before it's not recommended to DIY job - your sister could do alot of damage to her hair.

yeah go back to the pearson who did them.... cinderella will only sell the remover to professionals who have an account with them....!

You can purchase cinderella products from suppliers who cinderella supply to this has been my argument all along with cinderella who I trained with last year.

My client purchased everything she needed and came to me to have the hair fitted and the removal.

Its really bad when suppliers sell products to clients after we pay out large amounts for training.

It really winds me up

Hi, my sister has asked me where she can get Cindrella Hair remover, can you get this from a salon? or wholesalers or can anyone recomemend something to remove them, many thanks
use mentholated spirits and a cotton wool ball .soak the cotton and then hold the cotton onto the glued area for a minute or so. then genltly cob out the glue.
if this dosent budge let me know

You can purchase cinderella products from suppliers who cinderella supply to this has been my argument all along with cinderella who I trained with last year.

My client purchased everything she needed and came to me to have the hair fitted and the removal.

Its really bad when suppliers sell products to clients after we pay out large amounts for training.

It really winds me up

Hi, that really sucks , It would certainly wind me up too :irked: ,

Latest posts

Back