Hair Extension Removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missymish

Reaction score
Hi All,

I currently have great lengths cold fusion hair extensions and they have been in about 3 and a half months, I have a few on the sides that are really annoying me as they have grown down and are rubbing on the top of my ear :irked:

Does anyone know how I can safely remove these without damaging my hair and having to traipse over to my hairdresser and probably be charged for something that will take about 2 minutes!

Any help appreciated

x

It's really important to remove glued in hair professionally. If you pick it off at all you will be stripping off hair cells and damaging your hair. I don't do it on my own hair and I'm trained and very experienced. Needs another pair of hands and someone who knows what they are doing.
If you only want a few removing they may not charge at all or not much. Give them a try.

Linda

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply I have tried the conditioner way and that hasnt worked at least they are in properly I suppose! Will ring my hairdresser today and see what she says

Latest posts

Back