Hair extension supplier help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use both depending on my client and what they want but most of the time premium is what i use as the quality is amazing and that is the main thing in order to ensure repeat clients. If you use poor quality hair like a lot of these stockists are these days then your clients wont return or recommend you. a lot of my business comes from recommendations.
xxx
Thanks I only like to use premium hair, I have been having a few problems with my current supplier and I am look for a new one. Yes I agree with you regarding recommendation x

I'm not sure if you are still looking for a supplier but if you wish to PM me I can send you out some of our samples for you to take a look at.

ladies what do you think about prestige?
i currently use glam lengths but for the price i want to try different supplier of hair?
x

I use glamorous lengths too i find the hair dries out fasti have had samples sent from transform which look promising ♡

I use Euphoria One and Prestige as my main suppliers. The hair is really nice and the customer service is faultless. X

I use euphoria one

im just starting out ! im also going to be using euphoria one and prestige as my main suppliers hopefully, the colour rings im ordering as colour choice on them both looks great, i trained with belle so already have a glamours lengths colour ring, i think i shall be getting a angel remy colour ring aswell so i can always stock there hair plus the warehouse is local to me for angel remy x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445967609.003011.jpg

My first batch off hair came today from prestige it looks and feels absolutely gorgeous!!

View attachment 191548

My first batch off hair came today from prestige it looks and feels absolutely gorgeous!!
that looks beautiful! is it thick? how many packs did u need as i just ordered my colour ring from them, but keep reading that the hair is not double drawn and put me off abit xx

It is single drawn however the last set of extensions I had in were double drawn and there doesn't look much difference to be honest.
It's very lovely quality xx

It is single drawn however the last set of extensions I had in were double drawn and there doesn't look much difference to be honest.
It's very lovely quality xx
oh great! can't wait now, do you use any other suppliers? im thinking of euphoria one and angel remy x

oh great! can't wait now, do you use any other suppliers? im thinking of euphoria one and angel remy x

I am also fairly new. I've chosen euphoria one and hair planet to work with :)

Is this the Russian standard or European hair? And what length & weight x

This is Russian standard. 1g 18" x

I am also fairly new. I've chosen euphoria one and hair planet to work with :)

This is Russian standard. 1g 18" x
yeah euphoria one looks good! i aint had a look at hair planet yet x

I have had samples from them all however still waiting for the ones from hair planet 3 weeks later [emoji36] routes also give me a lovely sample but as there isn't much difference between price of prestige Russian to their Indian I decided to stick with prestige x

Has anyone tried prestige 0.6g yet I usually use Mongolian double drawn from transform but I have a client who doesn't want double drawn hair as she doesn't like the bulk at the bottom?

I have had samples from them all however still waiting for the ones from hair planet 3 weeks later [emoji36] routes also give me a lovely sample but as there isn't much difference between price of prestige Russian to their Indian I decided to stick with prestige x

Just so you know Prestige's hair isn't Russian, it's 'Russian Standard' meaning it's meant to be up to the standard of Russian hair. It's actually a mix of Indian & European- meant to last 4-8 months x

I thought as much with it being so cheap. Have you tried hair planets Russian?

No hair at that price stamp is Russian.

The company would be out of pocket.

No hair at that price stamp is Russian.

The company would be out of pocket.
I Pay around thirty to thirty five for 22g of Russian hair which is beautiful it all depends where you get it from

Latest posts

Back