Hair extension supplier help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought as much with it being so cheap. Have you tried hair planets Russian?
I like hair planet Indian for budget range but the Russian is nothing special they are selling it off at the moment with 30% off so it takes it to the Indian price which sets alarm bells ringing if your interested pop on their site and get them when there on sale as they work out cheap

I Pay around thirty to thirty five for 22g of Russian hair which is beautiful it all depends where you get it from
It might be beautiful hair but it's not russian at that price, I have to agree with cams. You're not getting 100g of russian hair for under £300 or £400 no matter what the supplier says.

Rachel's Russian Hair seems legit, been numerous news stories on them. They hand tie all their hair from ponytails. Hand draw the shorter hairs too so they're not wasted. That's another thing putting the price up.

It might be beautiful hair but it's not russian at that price, I have to agree with cams. You're not getting 100g of russian hair for under £300 or £400 no matter what the supplier says.

Rachel's Russian Hair seems legit, been numerous news stories on them. They hand tie all their hair from ponytails. Hand draw the shorter hairs too so they're not wasted. That's another thing putting the price up.
Sounds amazing do they have a website?

You also have http://www.russianhair.net which has been in the industry for years and their hair is beautiful.

You can only tell hair is Russian when its virgin and if it isn't labelled as slavic its probably not Russian!

Follow them in Instagram they put pictures up of their stock
I believe Archie Lloyds is genuine Russian hair and the prices are surprisingly reasonable !

I believe Archie Lloyds is genuine Russian hair and the prices are surprisingly reasonable !

If you believe Archie lloyds is Russian then you are highly fooled to tell you the truth.

Russian hair goes for much more than that!

Whats with the A rating? Looks like the person who made the website fell asleep with their finger on the A key.

I just want to say, a lot of you hair extensionists need to open your eyes to the world of hair suppliers and ethnicities, just because it comes from Russia or Mongolia or brazil, DOESNT mean its Russian, Mongolian or Brazilian hair. Do you realise how money archie lloyds would be loosing out on if that hair was slavic Russian selling at that price?

If you believe Archie lloyds is Russian then you are highly fooled to tell you the truth.

Whats with the A rating? Looks like the person who made the website fell asleep with their finger on the A key.

I just want to say, a lot of you hair extensionists need to open your eyes to the world of hair suppliers and ethnicities, just because it comes from Russia or Mongolia or brazil, DOESNT mean its Russian, Mongolian or Brazilian hair. Do you realise how money archie lloyds would be loosing out on if that hair was slavic Russian selling at that price?
In that case regardless of how much the hair is selling for are we ever really 100% sure that the hair is defo true authenticity !? All I will say is, my customers have worn Archie Lloyds and have all got 11-14 months out of it so in the case of the hair lasting with its quality and lustre still intact, then in these cases this is what we should be judging the quality on ☺️

In that case regardless of how much the hair is selling for are we ever really 100% sure that the hair is defo true authenticity !? All I will say is, my customers have worn Archie Lloyds and have all got 11-14 months out of it so in the case of the hair lasting with its quality and lustre still intact, then in these cases this is what we should be judging the quality on [emoji5]️

I see where you're coming from... Its good hair for the money. Brilliant.

But yes I can tell slavic russian when I see it and its well worth the price.

But don't claim its russian when it couldn't possibly be for the price.

I see where you're coming from... Its good hair for the money. Brilliant.

But yes I can tell slavic russian when I see it and its well worth the price.

But don't claim its russian when it couldn't possibly be for the price.
To be honest at this stage all I care about is does the hair last, does it keep its vitality and if it's a yes then I'm happy, because at the minute most of the manufacturers/suppliers are a big fat NO on both points. Namely Beautyworks who are an absolute joke,,,,but the rest ain't much better, I continue on my adventure to source long lasting hair without having to remortgage my house

To be honest at this stage all I care about is does the hair last, does it keep its vitality and if it's a yes then I'm happy, because at the minute most of the manufacturers/suppliers are a big fat NO on both points. Namely Beautyworks who are an absolute joke,,,,but the rest ain't much better, I continue on my adventure to source long lasting hair without having to remortgage my house

Ermmmmm ok.

Wow, this is a good thread and very interesting, we sell Russian and Indian hair pre colored with good but basic packaging in order to cut the cost and concentrate more on the quality of the hair than big tube packaging etc.. from a retailers perspective consumers want the pre-colored hair that is pre bonded and ready to buy and fit, all our hair was tested before marketing, I actually went through around 50 suppliers before deciding on two types. one important factor for me was how the hair was processed and we went with a hair supplier who cold washes the hair and then infuses the hair with vitamins, not the usual boil wash that happens with a lot of pre bonded extensions, even by this processing method it lengthens the lasting of the hair and keeps it looking healthy... we buy hair in huge bulk and by doing so it lowers the costs hence the prices that we sell it out, we do not make a huge profit.
Now Russian Slavic hair is a difficult subject all together and something we will be introducing next year. the lighter the hair the more expensive it is too, it also has to be bought really quickly when it becomes available and bought in bulk, I would be happy for anyone to try this at a reduced price however it will have to be ordered in bulk and you may have to wait a week or so for the hair to be available, this hair is pure virgin hair, never colored and never treated, I like this thread because everyone is really passionate about hair as I am too, hence why I became a retailer, you can e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested, you will however need to find clients that want this rare hair, my contact is on the Russian border and all hair is sent in photos before purchasing, it will be loose however pony tailed.
I wont do packaging with the hair either, we keep all costs down, this hair will last up to 4 years, so if its of interest let me know and if you would samples of the pre bonded i am happy to provide these too......

We have just started stocking genuine Slavic hair also, after many years of researching, we offer single drawn as well as double drawn which is done "in-house". Aswell as a tipping service for it. Check out our website for more details. More colours coming soon as we grow.

Ermmmmm ok.
You actually come across very rude on this ! To a number of people including myself, it's a proffesional forum for proffesionals to share advice, not to try and cut people off and try and get one over all the time ! Be proffesional please ;)

You actually come across very rude on this ! To a number of people including myself, it's a proffesional forum for proffesionals to share advice, not to try and cut people off and try and get one over all the time ! Be proffesional please ;)

You came across very dramatic but I didn't pull you up about that[emoji12]

Hi, Ive just started using Wonderful hair and ive had some really good feed back there hairs is amazing i used to use great lengths but since they have increased there prices i just cant seem to make a good enough profit for the work im doing.
Hope this helps xxx
How is the quality of this hair in comparison to great legnths ?
Am having some serious problems with there quality ryt now it's not good at all

Xx

Can i ask what hair you think archies is if its not real russian, i want to stock it because it has a good range of colours and even better length, iv heard it lasts which is the main thing. But i suppose it is a little cheap for russian and i dont know what id advertise it as ? Because i dont think anyone in my area is willing to pay 900 for fittings with slavic hair

Latest posts

Back