Hair Extension suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there... I have a few clients using hair doctor uk and they buy the hair and bring it to me... funny thing is they dont have a telephone number on there website and they never reply to the email boxes.... I was thinking about placing an order but my orders are £500-£600 a time and I need them fairly quickly but I have no idea if there next day del is included in the price or if I have to pay extra?

any ways.... rant over... I need a realiable supplier which i know I can trust to send them when they say they will.... Can anyone suggest a good supplier tht has a few different types of hair I can order??
I would recommend Cheap Hair Extensions | 30 % Off Human Hair Extensions , Cheap Human Hair Extension | Hair Extension Clips a wide range of hair extensions textures and colours.

Hi Hair Geeks please can any one tell me about Micro Rings iam having them put in this week end and she said that she is useing grade A hair! Is this better for your hair or is it the same as Bonded or weaved in Hair Many Thanks x:rolleyes:

Hi Hair Geeks please can any one tell me about Micro Rings iam having them put in this week end and she said that she is useing grade A hair! Is this better for your hair or is it the same as Bonded or weaved in Hair Many Thanks x:rolleyes:

Hi Charl , the methods used is a personal choice matter really, so you should do plenty of research first,
It doesn't really matter what methods are used as long as the extensionist is fully qualified in the extension method he/ she offers
just make sure they are fully insured , and preferably have some experience
the only other thing is that 'good hair' will cost around £200 alone
so if your extension hair is cheaper than this then you may experience matting or tangling ,
so its best to see some of her actual clients that have had it done already, and have had the hair in for a while with no problems of matting or tangling,
also good hair can be re installed many times over hth :) minky

Hi Leonnib

How long would you say that the normal remy from hair extensions-shop.com lasts?. I've pretty much given up using cheaper hair now as I have had loads of problems with matting and colour fading but I would love to find a decent supplier of this hair as many people just wont pay for the more expensive hair.

Thanks
Emma :)

hi sorry for my late reply..

the normal remy last about 3-4 months..
ive used it in over 40 installs and not had one complaint..
its ideal for people who are first timers in or people who dont want the expensive option

Last edited:
Hi guys are you using one 100g pack of hair for a full head or 2??

i use one pack for 18 inch from that site as its about 115g in the pack. but if they have thick hair i have to use more about 150g. so i use half a pack more.

Latest posts

Back