Hair extension teacher

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Momobile hair

Reaction score
Hello!
Ok I have had a few girls asking about courses in fitting hair
I would love to teach hair extension fittings as I am extremely confident in my work. Can I do this and make certificates for them?
I have seen a place called hairspray do this, it doesn't seem to be a registered type course or legally do I have to do a training course and how would I go about it?
Until then can I get a teacher in to teach in my salon?

There's a few training courses to teach, I seen one a while ago ( can't remember the name ) and I think it's around £5000 them £1000 per method and you do a week residential course covering everything, you can't just show someone how to fit extensions and knock a certificate up on the printer x

Do your ptlls training online its about £150-250 then write your content and submit to insurance for acreditation, i cant remember how much that is but its not 5k.

Abt have an info pack you can download

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do your ptlls training online its about £150-250 then write your content and submit to insurance for acreditation, i cant remember how much that is but its not 5k.

Abt have an info pack you can download

I'll try and find the place I'm on about, obviously ripping people's eyes out,lol it was in manchester I think? X

I'll try and find the place I'm on about, obviously ripping people's eyes out,lol it was in manchester I think? X

Different levels of support i guess

Looks like ptlls & babtac you diy all the work but get change out of £500 :o

Being confident in your subject and then teaching it can be challenging! Especially if your students are don't understand!

My advice would be to do pttls or dttls to get a feel for the prep that is involved in teaching! I teach hair at nvq Level for a training provider! The training manual you give to your students can be sent to HABIA and you can offer accreditation. There is a fee for this, also I am un sure if you have to have an official qualification to be able to get the accreditation. I hope this has helped.

Latest posts

Back