Hair Extension Tools

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missfit

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend good pliers for micro rings and would also like your views on silicone lined rings and copper tubes.

I like the silicone rings as I feel the hair is more secure, the down side is they are a bit bulkier and I think they can lose their colour easier.

Copper tubes, i've just starting trying as It was recommened to me that these were better.

I like that they are flatter but the ones I've used don't grip onto the hair as tightly and some hair has slipped out. Now that could be the rings are too big or I've not got good pliers (a grip lol)

What works for you and any good suppliers you can recommend.

Hey you!

I tried loads of different micro rings and I like the silicone ones, they just stay in much more and feel more
secure. I usually don't buy the hair from hairxtensions.co.uk but their rings are good I think. Kept their colour and the silicone lining is really small and they are no bulkier than others. Good luck xx

Silicone lined all the way, I find they hold better then non lined rings. I'd stay clear of the screw type rings though as they're too damaging to hair. Not tried copper tubes as I've read that they can mark light hair but im sure good quality ones wont do this.

Latest posts

Back