Hair Extension Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireyCanary

Reaction score
Hiya
Just wondering if anyone knows of any hair extension trainers/training in or around Devon??
What company would you say is best to train with?
What brands etc would you say is best in your opinion?
And finally how much does training cost on average?

The hairdressers at my salon are very very eager to train but have no experiance with extensions and ive got to say our town is very limited on quality and technicians so I thought you hair geeks could point us in the right direction?

xxx

Hiya
Just wondering if anyone knows of any hair extension trainers/training in or around Devon??

The hairdressers at my salon are very very eager to train but have no experiance with extensions and ive got to say our town is very limited on quality and technicians so I thought you hair geeks could point us in the right direction?

Hi there, I think you can't go far wrong with the 3 most popular methods which are pre bonded, micro bead and protactinium tape.
All last approx 3 months with extra care for the first 2 techniques! I use European 100% remy hair and expect to pay an average of £130 for the individual strands. You might like to check out rapture hair extensions, this is a relatively new company and it's very good if you want fast application and removal but for education you'll need to visit them in Oxford! Connect2 is another company who visit you in salon/ home educate but not sure if they have an educator based in the south. You might be better off clubbing together and paying more for a reputable company to visit you all instead!Hth! X

Hiya

xxx

Hiya
I recently trained with Balmain in prebonded at my local wholesalers, I'm having a trainer from Lush us come to me next Monday at my home as I'm mobile. They will visit you wherever you are and it's only costing £30 more than group training at their centre. Balmain have also offered a 1-2-1 at a good price. Sam at Lush us is so honest she talked me out of certain methods as she said I would be paying for something I didn't need to, so I plumped for the micro rings.

i was trained with balmain, they came to me as i'm not in a salon. they had some great deals on when i did mine and got alot of extra's in with the kit aswel and included upto 3 stylists can do the training. its worth giving them a call to see if they have any training offers on.

I'm looking at training with Balmain too, if you go on the website you can request a information pack which tells you what courses and how much etc. I had a phone call a few days later from them too asking how i found all the info and if i had a q's also said that they would come to me to do the training :D or you could get in touch with a few wholesalers and see when and where there training courses are, i know Sallys deal with Balmain and Capital do too.

thanks guys!

I love salongeek <3

xxx

Latest posts

Back