Hair extensionists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fion4

Reaction score
How long does it take you to fit a full head?

Fiona

What method?
Sewn weft takes me an hour
Micro rings 2-3 hours
Brazilian knot 3-4 hours

It always takes longer when you just start doing it though.
Posted via Mobile Device

What method?
Sewn weft takes me an hour
Micro rings 2-3 hours
Brazilian knot 3-4 hours

It always takes longer when you just start doing it though.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for replying Micro rings and Pre bonded sorry should of said. Do you have a website I could look at?

I take 45 mins for a full head of double hair and 15 mins per individual pre-bonded. :)

sure il pm you..
im not sure about timescales for bonding as i dont do that method....

Micro ring should not take any longer than 2 hours.

Micro ring should not take any longer than 2 hours.
they take me 3, sometimes 3 n a half hours for a full head,ive been extending hair for 9, nearly 10 years, i dont think its for anyone to say how long it takes, it takes as long as it has to take to be fitted correctly,some clients are easier than others, if you get a really figgety one, it can take longer, i find that some clients hairs are just easier to work with, theres lots of factors that can affect fitting times.

they take me 3, sometimes 3 n a half hours for a full head,ive been extending hair for 9, nearly 10 years, i dont think its for anyone to say how long it takes, it takes as long as it has to take to be fitted correctly,some clients are easier than others, if you get a really figgety one, it can take longer, i find that some clients hairs are just easier to work with, theres lots of factors that can affect fitting times.

i couldnt agree more!

Yeah i agree too. Everyone is different.
A good example of this are clients with babies / young children take much longer i always encourage them now to get a babysitter in or else they may end up paying for an extra hour of my time.

Last edited:

i couldnt agree more!

Yeah i agree too. Everyone is different.
A good example of this are clients with babies / young children take much longer i always encourage them now to get a babysitter in or else they may end up paying for an extra hour of my time.

What a good Idea to get a babysitter .....
Ps.... some clients get numb bums quicker than others .... and need more time to stand up and take a break etc or some need to go to the loo a lot
I could have it done a lot quicker if I used my remote control with the pause button on them :) oh.... and the mute sometimes
or better still fast forwards them all :) lol

What a good Idea to get a babysitter .....
Ps.... some clients get numb bums quicker than others .... and need more time to stand up and take a break etc or some need to go to the loo a lot
I could have it done a lot quicker if I used my remote control with the pause button on them :) oh.... and the mute sometimes
or better still fast forwards them all :) lol

If only!!
life would be so much easier!..............x

Latest posts

Back