Hair Extensions Dublin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gill88

Reaction score
I have had Weave in and Keratin Bond extensions before but found the Keratin Bond ones alot of the hair tended to fall out of the bonds and the weave in ones arent the best when tying up your hair of for thickening the front and sides... anyone got any suggestions of places in Dublin with reasonable prices (Not 700 - 800 Euro)

I have had Weave in and Keratin Bond extensions before but found the Keratin Bond ones alot of the hair tended to fall out of the bonds and the weave in ones arent the best when tying up your hair of for thickening the front and sides... anyone got any suggestions of places in Dublin with reasonable prices (Not 700 - 800 Euro)

Hi, gill you could ask for fusion hair this hair is usually called nail hair or stick hair which has been molded into a neat keratin shape ,
I find this type doesn't shed at all

it then gets put into a heat connecter to fuse the bond to your own hair

or the stick hair can be popped into micro rings
I pre bonded nail hair,
but celebrity elite and the bohyeme hair are supposed to be fabulous
for the stick hair
heres a link Celebrity Elite - The Ultimate in 100% Human Hair Extensions (Powered by CubeCart) :hug: x minky
and this site is supposed to be good for thier virgin hair

Hair Doctor :: Hair Extension Company

I use banbury only for their best european hair , but you would have to ask your hair extensionist to per bond it first as it comes in a loose bundle , heres a link.....Products Page

Latest posts

Back