Hair extensions, Indian or Russian hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently looking for another course just now . I feel 100% fitting them but I don't feel confident about how much hair I need for thicker hairs. I have done a few sets and they have been really good and the hair has grown. But this is my first set of really thick hair. I also am not confident about mixed colours or tones to pick and how to apply them. I know this isn't good enough and the course didn't really give me much information . But if you could just give me a hand until I find another course?x

Connect 2 hair do morning courses for already trained reasonably priced. They're based in Manchester - good way to brush up xxx

I'm currently looking for another course just now . I feel 100% fitting them but I don't feel confident about how much hair I need for thicker hairs. I have done a few sets and they have been really good and the hair has grown. But this is my first set of really thick hair. I also am not confident about mixed colours or tones to pick and how to apply them. I know this isn't good enough and the course didn't really give me much information . But if you could just give me a hand until I find another course?x

If you need any help feel free to ask, it's the whole point of this forum.

Typically I use 75-100g for a half head 125-150 for 3/4 head and 160-200g for a full head xxx

For thicker hair more than 300g? X

I have ordered 6 packets (25 strands) 1g . A bit nervous it won't be enough x

European hair is extremely lightweight and it is made fine for us and particularly suitable for those with thin and delicate hair.It offers a slight natural wave in addition to holds a curl but can be easily straightened and full of body,flexible and wearable.It is naturally accessible in a variety of colours, staying away from the need of intense bleaching.The hair is unprocessed in any other way,leaving it in natural condition-wonderfully soft,gentle,luxuriously glossy and in excellent condition.It is collected in Spain and Italy.

Where as Russian hair is slightly heavier per strand than the European hair and thus it is more suitable for customers with thick hair.The following facts like genetics,climate and dietary factors make the hair naturally straight,soft ,silky,strong and durable.Similar to the European hair, the Russian hair is coloured with the gentlest and expert method,keeping the condition and integrity of the hair intact.

I'm only using Russian Golds hair. It's really good quality and my clients been giving me so much good feedback! It's expensive but reasonably for such high quality.

Most ‘Russian hair’ on the market is processed hair of Asian origin. If you order from Russia & surrounding you are still not guaranteed Slavic/Russian hair, as they also sell a lot of factory hair collected from Asian origins.

For bond size, the side zones should not exceed the weight of 0.4 - 0.5 grams, even for a client with full density. 0.8 grams only for longer lengths 60-70cm situated at the back of the head, the shorter the extensions the less the strand will weigh. The weight of strand should be adjusted depending on length & origin of hair/category. Slavic hair being finer, so you get more individual strands, will need to drop the weight down for each strand too.

Latest posts

Back