Hair extensions similar to Beauty Works

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahjade

Reaction score
Hi I've had beauty works hair for years but found lately it's gone very dry and not lasting like it use to. I've not changed doing anything different aftercare wise. I have 16/613. I'm looking for something just as good but not silly price as I have them glued in and only lasts about 4 months as my hair grows really fast but is fine xx

Why don't you get another fitting method so you can keep re using the hair? But for long lasting glue ins I love Prestige new Russian/Mongolian flat tips

Why don't you get another fitting method so you can keep re using the hair? But for long lasting glue ins I love Prestige new Russian/Mongolian flat tips
What other fitting system would u recommend as my hair is very fine and thin xx

I do bonded extensions and retip the hair so clients can re use it, I love Remi cachet elegance range and also Fabulong!

Micro rings and use 0.5g bonds

As you say that you use glue hair extensions, but I want to know what are the ingredients that are used in the glue. However, this extension process is too old.

I always prefer 'Advance MicroBonds'™ because it is long-lasting and do not damage your hair and the most important thing is that I can re-use old hair.

Hi I've had beauty works hair for years but found lately it's gone very dry and not lasting like it use to. I've not changed doing anything different aftercare wise. I have 16/613. I'm looking for something just as good but not silly price as I have them glued in and only lasts about 4 months as my hair grows really fast but is fine xx

I used to use Beauty works and found the same thing. I modelled for my friend for a training at Hair Rebellion back in January and their hair is lovely and on a par with beauty works but cheaper! I had mine fitted with mini copper tubes, I've always had bonded but that's what they needed to do for the training and I had mine refitted last month and still feels great.
I don't fit loads but I have used their hair on a few clients too and they like it too

Latest posts

Back