Hair extensions tipping service

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Suzi

Reaction score
Hello!! does anyone know who provides a tipping service for bulk hair to nail tips please? :)

Ask Lancashire lass on here... she does tipping x

try here too! think shes called Denise not sure what she charges or anything x
Facebook

im interested in this too as tasha jacks price is high for nail tipping it adds a huge wedge onto the price! the link posted only seems to be for i tips xx

Hi
I don't do nail tips I do shoe lace tips known as stick tips/I-tips, I know Tasha jacks does nail tips but not sure if the does them on hair that she doesn't supply.

There is a little tool that you can make your own it is time consuming but you could give it a go.

Hi sorry to high jack post but would you know where to buy the tipping tools from x

Hi sorry to high jack post but would you know where to buy the tipping tools from x

I have bought some from ebay before now but I have noticed Lush us supply pliers for both flat and U shaped bonds now too x

I'm so tempted to try it but do clueless on how lol! X

Out of curiosity, how many bonds would you get out of 1 weft? Estimate?

It would depend what weight the weft is and what weight you want the bonds

Obviously it's more cost effective, more appealing to clients - but is it worth the time? What are the advantages and disadvantages? How would you make a service out of it if you see what I mean. X

Where can I buy bulk loose hair?

Cheap supplier? Quality supplier? And best all rounder?

Out of curiosity, how many bonds would you get out of 1 weft? Estimate?

I can get between 100 - 180 tips out of a 100g weft it depends on what thickness the client requests them

It depends on what your tipping, Stick tips can be done a few different ways. I use a glue gun check out my video on how I do it

bump :) id really love to know more details on tipping would love to have a go!

I am bumping this old thread as I could really do with knowing how to re tip but am too scared of messing it up on paying cutomers do hopefully get some proctice with the help of geeks

Lancashirelass the video you mentioned I can't seem to find? Can u post it here?

I usually get around 120 tips from a HairPlanet weft, I mostly use 1 and a half wefts. I started by using my heat connector, placing a few granules between and closing the connector and pulling the hair through. I have a glue gun now tho so hoping that will save me time! X

Which is the best glue to use to tip hair? I have been using glue purchased from eBay and it is not very good, when I go to do the maintainence after 8 wks most of the hair needs rebonding again!!!

Latest posts

Back