Hair Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoanneMancheste

Reaction score
Ok , i need help :) I have just completed my hair bonding course , i use the nail tip hair.
i need advise on the recommended hair suppliers because there seems to be so many!! i have searched so many sites & can see there is the more expensive ones & cheaper!
i will be charging £180 to do someones hair this price includes hair so looking for the supplier with good quality n long lasting but where i will make profit :D
thnks

There is a full thread on here about hair suppliers it might be worth typing it in the search bar.
hth

hiya for that price you will not be making much profit unless you get hair from say lush us but if someone needs say 200 bonds then thats nearly all your money i think you need to rethink your prices do not ever have a set price until you go and see someones hair have a rough price like say between 180-230 because you cant charge the same for doing a full head and doing a half head i personally use lush us and would say the quality is ok for the price but you wont get excellent long lasting quality on your budget just now xx

Hi joanne,

I agree with mollie on this one. Ive been doing hair exts for a number of years now and have always found it difficult finding suppliers for good quality hair. For those on a budget i have also used "lush us" before, but the hair does not last long at all! Really not good quality but you get what u pay for. I charge more because i always tend to use "Balmain" or "cinderella" hair it lasts for months and balmain have a 6mth garuntee on their hair and it really does last!! Longer in fact! Theres another site u could try that im about to use for a budget hair, its www.foxyhair.com in newcastle i believe and the reviews seem pretty good! Good luck hope this helps.

Just an input here I buy from balmain which is one of the most expensive places but I can't even buy hair for that price! X

Ok , i need help :) I have just completed my hair bonding course , i use the nail tip hair.
i need advise on the recommended hair suppliers because there seems to be so many!! i have searched so many sites & can see there is the more expensive ones & cheaper!
i will be charging £180 to do someones hair this price includes hair so looking for the supplier with good quality n long lasting but where i will make profit :D
thnks

hi there! im also in an area where people dont want to spend too much money on their hair, so i have been using hairxtensions.com and more recently lush-us, but you have to make a profit!! think of the time you'll spend consulting, ordering, then cutting the bonds all before the actual fitting appointment :) at that price aswell your not really going to get long lasting hair - im just lucky that my girls are happy tp have brand new hair fitted every 3 months as well as a top up at 6 weeks as the cheaper hair wont last for re-bonding like balmain etc :)

Latest posts

Back