Hair Extentions? =] lol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breath

Reaction score
Hey i've heard that you can glue in hair extentions etc.
(I'm not big on this subject)

Anyway i'm looking for a really light coloured fringe (blonde/white) and also i want it to be real hair.

I kinda had a mess at the Salon & lost my fringe, so hopefully until it grows back this is the method i can use.

if anyone knows where i can purchase this please post below ! (I've looked everywhere.)

Without seeing your fringe it would be hard to suggest what to do. You really need to have a consultation with a professional extensionist.

Also do you mean Human hair? There is a big difference between human and real hair. Real hair only has to have a very small percentage of human hair in it. This can make a big difference when styling your hair.

Hey i've heard that you can glue in hair extentions etc.
(I'm not big on this subject)

Anyway i'm looking for a really light coloured fringe (blonde/white) and also i want it to be real hair.

I kinda had a mess at the Salon & lost my fringe, so hopefully until it grows back this is the method i can use.

if anyone knows where i can purchase this please post below ! (I've looked everywhere.)

why don't you try something like? Hair Extensions UK, Human Hair Clip in/on Extension Pieces, Pre Bonded

I personally wouldn't recommend permanent fringe extensions (3-4 months), as they require more maintenance in the fringe area and often don't sit properly for more than a week or two. Unless you're in the salon weekly, they can be a tad PROBLEMATIC!

Hope that helps!

Yeah sorry i meant human hair aha=]

And really?
i've just looked at some and they was said to last upto 8 months
but they're quite expensive.

But i really need to do something fast!
as i have to enroll in 2 days and my hair is like a disaster struck lol

Yeah sorry i meant human hair aha=]

And really?
i've just looked at some and they was said to last upto 8 months
but they're quite expensive.

But i really need to do something fast!
as i have to enroll in 2 days and my hair is like a disaster struck lol

I am an over qualified, over trained professional and I muck about with my fringe all the time. It's ok for me cause I can tweak it when I want! The fringe hair is often much weaker than the rest of your hair ( down to heat exposure, colour and general natural texture) and any long term measure for the fringe is not good. I keep any of mine in for 2 weeks max around the fringe - they just don't sit right after that, and weigh too much for that area to handle. Go temporary all the way on this one! I have clients who I help grow their fringe out, and some either clip them in when they need it (the link above) or we put custom made temporary strips in

Hey again!
I'm just curious if i get them put into the fringe proffesionally and get then something along the lines of this:

How long would they last for?
& remember my hairs a bit short at the moment at the front so say if you don't think i can get something like that aha =]

They last for three months and ask for micro ones ,this should allow your fringe to grow back :) sorry I can't see the pic you posted

Ohh you can't?
well if you want i could like pm you a different one & send you an upload link?

I would just use clip ins until the fringe grows :)

Ah but i can't really use clip-ins! Would be slightly embarrasing if they fell out seen as i'm a dude also, i live at gigs, so therefore i'm always in pits & diving around like a mad man aha ;)

Ah but i can't really use clip-ins! Would be slightly embarrasing if they fell out seen as i'm a dude also, i live at gigs, so therefore i'm always in pits & diving around like a mad man aha ;)

Go to a good salon and get them put in professionally then, Good luck :)

Aha i will =]
i've just been looking for a decent place, & im willing to spend upto like 300 quid

I've just been looking at some reviews lol

Aha i will =]
i've just been looking for a decent place, & im willing to spend upto like 300 quid

I've just been looking at some reviews lol

Hi , 300 that is far too expensive just for a fringe!.. just a few micro bonded ones would do fine to add a bit of length to a fringe ,

xD
minky! i'll pm you a quick pic of how i want it!
& the price doesn't really bother me too much, aslong as it's done and outa the way aha =]

Latest posts

Back