Hair extentions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson1

Reaction score
Hi guys

Im being in undated at the min to see if I can offer hair extentions for £120. There is a number of people in the area doing this deal on hair extentions, illededly it is for reall hair too, (I have seen them done and to be honest there really nice) I currently only use raccon but would consider using a cheaper make and making sure that i can cater for everyone.

My raccoon hair extentions have deminised to nothing over the past 8 months and this is why. I contacted all of my customers and they all say there going to the people offering this deal on the extions and were more money focused than what it looked like or the type of hair.

I have tried phoning a couple of the salons and no one will tell me what type they are. I went to one salon who buys in a roll of hair weave and cuts the hair and uses a bond to glue into the hair?

Any one got any suggestions for me to have a cheaper alternative to my raccon as my business is really struggling at present and i need some income however I cant even buy the raccon hair in for that price never mind carry out the service?

I offer a three tier pricing structure and I find that most of my new clients who have never worn hair extensions before go for tier one price. When they come back for second install the tend to go for tier 2 where the hair can be used again.

I will pm you the suppliers of tier one if you want to let me know.

My supplier has cheapy **** asian hair. To be truthful, at 120, even if you are getting the hair for only 60 quid, do you want to work for 2 1/2 hours for 60 quid?

hi guys would it be possible for you to pm me the details please?

Latest posts

Back