Hair Geeks - heat protection recommendations/advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheeka

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Popped down here from Nails to ask for some advice/recommendations on heat protection spray.

I'm looking for some for my mum. I don't get the set up at the salon she goes to, but apparently her hairdresser didn't have anything available when she asked... o_O :confused:

I currently use Sebastian Trilliance (so addicted to the smell!), and I'd have gone with that except my salon has stopped stocking it :( I'm wary of turning to amazon/ebay as there's no way of telling if I'm going to get a genuine product, and as I'm not qualified in hair, I'm assuming I can't buy direct from SP.

I asked her to find out what brand her hairdresser uses - my first thought was to use the same product line? Is that sensible? Her hairdresser uses Koleston for hair colour in any case. I have a trade account with Ellisons, and they have two Wella heat protection products - EIMI Thermal Image and Wellastrate Hot Iron Fluid. Would either of these be suitable for her to use at home? Any recommendations on these, or other products?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi geeks - sorry for bumping my own post but wondered if anyone had any input before I purchase anything? I'm leaning towards the Wellastrate Hot Iron Fluid...

Latest posts

Back