Hair Geeks, where have you gone? Please come back.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi , I have been really busy, and like previously said lots if questions on extensions, and non professional, I don't mind helping out professional when people genuinely need your help! :)

Even though I am now doing extensions myself I do wish there was a separate forum for them. There seems to be a lot less hairdressing threads, I miss them as you learn so much

If you are all missing the good juicy hair threads then here is an out there suggestion - start one LOL.

The site is what you all make it and at the moment you are all making it a site of people complaining about this, that and the other. As we have said time and time again, the extentionists are here to stay because there are courses out there that governing bodies and insurance companies are approving and insuring.

Just saying!

i agree there seems to be more and more extensions threads.I would love to talk hair but i don't class myself as high as i class all you guys.I have only just got my level 2 and i know there is so much more i need to learn and perfect.
sazza

wether you are learning or seasoned , everyone has something they can learn and you only learn by asking and debating etc.. please feel free to ask questions x

As has been said, I will always try and help out with any genuine questions, but when a question has been asked a million times, its hard not to reply "use you blinkin search function please". Instead I dont comment anymore.
Im sticking around though, lurking and blogging and suchlike. Should a juicy hair or Biz topic come up, Ill be on it like Sonic :lick:

xxxxx

hahaha i know im not a super guru like some of the others (bows down) but i havent been on so much of late cos you constantly see the same things being asked, and constantly feel like some of the people asking are either HIGHLY uneducated or non-pros seeking pro help to do there own hair. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back, have been awol for a good whille, house moiving and pregnancy (20weeks today :D)
Missed u all x

Well I am a hair pro 14yrs and about to do my extension training so will try and search old posts from now on so I don't p*** anyone off ,im also qualified in nails,tanning and waxing >:)

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Hi , I have been a very silent fan of salon geek , and this is my first time adding my thoughts !!! I have been hairdressing for 20 years and owned my hair salon for 10 years . I have looked at various topics and thoughts with this great forum and i have loved peoples views .
However I'm feeling that there are a lot of hairdressers / owners have moved on from this site !!!
Where have they all gone ????
Any ideas
X

Hi , I have been a very silent fan of salon geek , and this is my first time adding my thoughts !!! I have been hairdressing for 20 years and owned my hair salon for 10 years . I have looked at various topics and thoughts with this great forum and i have loved peoples views .
However I'm feeling that there are a lot of hairdressers / owners have moved on from this site !!!
Where have they all gone ????
Any ideas
X

Hi think like said its the lack of questions and need for extensionist forum, I went off for about a month because I couldn't be bothered seeing one person had posted 20 threads one after the other about extrensions basically training themself off the advice... And not much has changed xoxo

This is a great thread and it really made me chuckle.

Sadly this is kind of true across the forum, and geeks get tired of the kind of questions and statements such as those that Classix and Blue and some others so cleverly spoofed in their posts.

You guys really got the point across in a very humourous manner.

Jacqui xx

More to the point who does supply the cheapest extensions?? Haha xxx

it seems that some highly regarded geeks have been trying to comment on this thread and their posts have been deleted - any mods know why this is happening as they are the ones i'm missing the most. thanks

Wait! Mine have been deleted!

it must be my fault - always had that feeling that i'm the one that nobody likes, never get picked for a team, always the odd one out if asked to pair up, sniff sniff - its taken years of therapy and now its all come flooding back:Scared::grr:

it must be my fault - always had that feeling that i'm the one that nobody likes, never get picked for a team, always the odd one out if asked to pair up, sniff sniff - its taken years of therapy and now its all come flooding back:Scared::grr:

Awww big hugs don't feel like that :Love:

it seems that some highly regarded geeks have been trying to comment on this thread and their posts have been deleted - any mods know why this is happening as they are the ones i'm missing the most. thanks

There were a couple of posts deleted as they were a deliberate pop at the Mod team and designed to stir up trouble.

We like to think that there are no grudges carried here. We all can have falling outs and receive telling offs and then should be man enough to move on rather than dig it up when we are hacked off.

Latest posts

Back