Hair growth help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xlmxxx

Reaction score
Hi Guys!
I desperately need some help with my hair! I try and grow it continuously... however it always seem to grow one side shorter than the other and then I end up getting it cut to make it even again. One side of my hair is in so much worse conditioner and a lot dryer than the other side.

Does anyone have any recommendations of supplements, treatments or can even shed any light to help this???

b0e5eb359db5711354b93e721d5b3f2b.jpg

Thank you so much!

Can anyone please help?

Is it the side your handbag goes, is it the side you sleep on? It doesn’t look to me like youre having regular trims.... to grow your hair you need regular micro trims, professional products, olaplex will help strengthen it. Moisturising masks will rehydrate it. Thermal styling should be kept to a minimum. When putting the hair up using bands that don’t break the hair. Silk pillowcases are great if it’s the side you sleep on. Hair can get caught in handbags when on shoulders too.

You will need a good cut to even it out first

I believe for such a difference there must be some kind of mechanical damage, especially if extensions have been worn and disgusing the damage. The best solution is both olaplex treatments- if possible do three in one day, and then continue weekly. Also continue with smooting products to prevent tension whilst detangling.

I believe for such a difference there must be some kind of mechanical damage, especially if extensions have been worn and disgusing the damage. The best solution is both olaplex treatments- if possible do three in one day, and then continue weekly. Also continue with smooting products to prevent tension whilst detangling.

I have never worn extensions, but it's so strange.
Regarding the olaplex treatment, should I buy this myself and do it regularly? Can you give me some information on olaplex? Xx.

I take biotin, and hair, skin and nails from Holland and barret and it helps me a lot with hair and nail growth x

I take biotin, and hair, skin and nails from Holland and barret and it helps me a lot with hair and nail growth x

What biotin tablets do you take? I have been looking at reviews on hair burst which seem good xx

It looks over processed, have you been doing lots of colour changes or using a lot of heat.

It's not supplements you need because the hair isn't falling from the roots, this is damage in the lengths due to too much heat, sun or colour.

You need to have a big cut, even it all out then start from then use something for strength.. . Could be olaplex but also something for moisture to make the hair feel soft and give it a bit of shine.

Malibu!!!!! Remove all that hard water build up, all the calcium and other elements are causing your hair too brake off and check out there website

What biotin tablets do you take? I have been looking at reviews on hair burst which seem good xx
I just get them off eBay the strongest Stength xx
Don’t buy hair burts or the over priced hair pills the ingredients in them are the same as a multi vitiam pretty much but just with more biotin and normally folic acid x
Obviously you would need the dead split hair cut off or the pills will help your hair grow at the roots but it will snap at the ends x
When my hair was damaged I cut it into a bob style took hair skin and nails from Holland and barret, biotin and it grow loads x

Thank you for everyone's response, so I have had my hair cut to even it out. It seems like my hair has been this way for years always thinner and a different texture on this one side. Hopefully now I have had it evened out it should help!

a15d4f8e2bcbf801af3fabf05835604a.jpg

Looks better, start using a shampoo and conditioner to give it a bit of nourishment and shine x

A head massager can stimulate the scalp and in turn promote natural hair growth, it's always worth a shot! Xx

Try Watermans Grow Me shampoo its amazing xx

I can’t stress enough how much a silk pillowcase could help too

Latest posts

Back