Hair growth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JenniferH1986

Reaction score
I'm assuming hairdressers are constantly asked this. This year I've gone blonde, and from having past boob length hair to shoulder length. I've now got it in good condition, use argan oil every day and coconut oil and a rehydrating repair mask once a week.

I just want to know what the best way is to get some length back? I suppose its a vicious circle with blonde because the more it grows the more roots you'll have and the more money its going to cost to get my hair done. Any vitamins that help? Obviously no heat etc helps and I am trying my best with that.

I've seen Lee Stafford sells the conditioner that helps your hair grow but I'm very cautious of it as how can it actually help? Is it not just conditioner? I don't want to spend fortunes on it either, does anybody have any advice?

Thanks x

Iv tried everything to help my hair grow quicker and do you know the one thing that worked.... I stopped colouring my hair! I have roots but I'm starting to look like I have ombre now. It's really having a growth spurt since I stopped putting bleach on it x

Hey,
my hair was ruined from all the straightening, bleaching and colour.
I started to use the bed head resurrection level 3 through to 1 and my hair has never felt better and it's grew too!

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back