Hair horror bleach job gone wrong!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stars7s

Reaction score
OK ladies,

in a moment of insanity i thought i would bleach my hair all over using blue powder bleach with 30 vol (no im not a hairdresser) so it came out yellow and white....ewwww so i went to a hairdressing supplier and they sold me a VERY LIGHT ASH 9.1 AND TOLD ME TO MIX IT WITH 10 VOL AND PAINT THROUGH WHICH I DID only for it to stay the same lightness only it toned the yellow a tiny bit but no where near enough! so then i went back again the next day and the hairdresser sold me ASH BLONDE 7.1 AND TOLD ME TO MIX IT WITH 1.5% ACTIVATOR PAINT IT THROUGH EXTREMELY QUICK TO WATCH IT THEN WASH IT OUT...WHICH I DID. So i have definetly gone a few shades darker and toned the yellow BUT i am now a fuzzy frizzy ashy kahki green colour arghhhhhhhhh! oh and thats with a purple de leorenzo shamper after the colour....so will this all fade with a couple of washes or will if still fade grey/green lmao what future does the future hold for my hair??? apart from worshiping conditioning treatments for the rest of my life???
:Scared:

OK ladies,

in a moment of insanity i thought i would bleach my hair all over using blue powder bleach with 30 vol (no im not a hairdresser) so it came out yellow and white....ewwww so i went to a hairdressing supplier and they sold me a VERY LIGHT ASH 9.1 AND TOLD ME TO MIX IT WITH 10 VOL AND PAINT THROUGH WHICH I DID only for it to stay the same lightness only it toned the yellow a tiny bit but no where near enough! so then i went back again the next day and the hairdresser sold me ASH BLONDE 7.1 AND TOLD ME TO MIX IT WITH 1.5% ACTIVATOR PAINT IT THROUGH EXTREMELY QUICK TO WATCH IT THEN WASH IT OUT...WHICH I DID. So i have definetly gone a few shades darker and toned the yellow BUT i am now a fuzzy frizzy ashy kahki green colour arghhhhhhhhh! oh and thats with a purple de leorenzo shamper after the colour....so will this all fade with a couple of washes or will if still fade grey/green lmao what future does the future hold for my hair??? apart from worshiping conditioning treatments for the rest of my life???
:Scared:

stop trying anything else, find out your local tech college and book in with the hair students...you should be able to get an appointment quite quick and it will cost you alot less than at a salon, and you will have tutors on hand with all their experience to sort you out...you have had bleach on then another process has been done ontop of that, then a toner.. but dont do any more yourself.:hug: the toner will fade but then your gonna be left with what you started with...

You should definitely see a hairdresser.
I wouldn't put any products on your hair when you don't know what you are doing.
A purifying shampoo may take out some of the grey/green colour.

Correction job, you need to see a professional.....it sounds like you need striping the color off, but sounds also like not sure if your hair can take it.....

Ok so i mixed a bowl of blue bleach with 20% vol and painted it through at lightening speed then in a matter of minutes it lifted...then i toned lightly with De lorenzo silver shampoo and voila i have a beautiful blonde...i couldn't have achieved if i'd tried. Still the moral of the story is I WILL NEVER TRY TO COLOUR MY OWN HAIR AGAIN. I WILL LEAVE IT TO THE PROFESSIONALS!

Latest posts

Back