Hair like Louis?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WFC123

Reaction score
Hi Professionals,

I was just wondering if you could give me advice on how to style my hair exactly like Louis from 1D especially in the video below and in the picture attached?

I have: GHDs, Hairdryer, Backcomb dust volume stuff, Brush, Fibre gel from T and G, Hairspray.

Basically i have had my hair 'cut' like the video/picture but i don't know how he gets his hair in that messy/controlled look. Like he has bits 'waved up' (i guess using a straightner?) but when I try it, it doesn't look as good, nowhere near actually and comes out a bit flat and dull looking. I think it's a good cut btw.

Thanks very much for your advice, appreciated.

tumblr_m7no52nXed1qdn4db.jpg

One Direction - Over Again - FRONT ROW - Staples Center, Los Angeles - 8.9.13 - YouTube

Hi Professionals,

I was just wondering if you could give me advice on how to style my hair exactly like Louis from 1D especially in the video below and in the picture attached?

I have: GHDs, Hairdryer, Backcomb dust volume stuff, Brush, Fibre gel from T and G, Hairspray.

Basically i have had my hair 'cut' like the video/picture but i don't know how he gets his hair in that messy/controlled look. Like he has bits 'waved up' (i guess using a straightner?) but when I try it, it doesn't look as good, nowhere near actually and comes out a bit flat and dull looking. I think it's a good cut btw.

Thanks very much for your advice, appreciated.

tumblr_m7no52nXed1qdn4db.jpg

One Direction - Over Again - FRONT ROW - Staples Center, Los Angeles - 8.9.13 - YouTube

I'd start with wet hair...use some thickening lotion/creme and root boost spray to start...then when blowdrying use your round bush to create the flicks on the ends on random sections. When drying the roots, get your fingers in there and using the pads of your fingers or the flat of your hand, make circular motions to create some messy lift. When ita dry...define the flicks with your straighteners, takin small sections and flicking up and out. If you need more volume, use your volumising powder at the root. Then get a dry product like clay, rub between your palms and just get in there with your hands, muss it up and twist and pull till it looks like how you want it. Finish off with some strong hold spray.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back