Hair loss through nano rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ignore her now. You don't need clients like this. I had one like this and pieces of her hair came out but she ad been gettin her friends n boyfriend to tighten them every few days. She thought they always had to be tight and kept blaming me for her hair growing as they was loosening. I had messages which said she ad been gettin people to tighten them and that someone else took them out so stopped replying as I had the proof on my phone that other people had messed with them

I refuse to fit nano. I think they are a terrible method. The small nano ring is far too small to fit enough natural hair through to allow a strong enough base for extension hair. Teamed with natural shedding I feel they are a disaster waiting to happen as far as hair loss

I refuse to fit nano. I think they are a terrible method. The small nano ring is far too small to fit enough natural hair through to allow a strong enough base for extension hair. Teamed with natural shedding I feel they are a disaster waiting to happen as far as hair loss

I completely agree, I hate nano method, micro ring is my favourite.

I completely agree, I hate nano method, micro ring is my favourite.
Micro ring is just the bigger version isnt it? Like the ones used for the LA Weaves? Do you find them quite popular? What kinds of hair can you use? I see things like U tip, I tip, Stick tip etc! They confused me! x

Micro ring is just the bigger version isnt it? Like the ones used for the LA Weaves? Do you find them quite popular? What kinds of hair can you use? I see things like U tip, I tip, Stick tip etc! They confused me! x

Stick tip is the same as I tip you use them for micro rings! U/nail tip are bonds x

I must say I agree with the others saying that you can't get enough hair in the ring to safely secure the nano tip.

Don't feel bad you haven't done anything wrong, I had a client that did the exact same thing with the la weave method (how I know) her hair was so very thin on the ends before the application, due to never ever having it cut, because of this I had no reason to touch her natural hair ie. Cutting and blending, she had them in for under three weeks, and was moaning so I asked her to come and see me so I can look at it so check it over, booked her in three separate appointments (1 hour and a half each incase I needed to refit the whole thing) every single one she never turned up and never let me know she wasn't coming, then finally told me her her bf had taken them out with his house hold pliers and tried to tell me her hair was now "non existent"

If they've been removed by a unprofessional whether that is her hairdresser or her boyfriend, it voids all warranty, simple as

Some people will never ever be happy!!!

Yes that's correct, but application is much faster and easier. I can apply 180 bonds in 1.5/2 hours. Also they are really secure when applied correctly and my clients will loose up to 5 bonds within 3 months or some clients will not loose any. This method won't damage natural hair and the hair is easy to reuse. You can use silicone micro rings or copper tubes. I mainly fit tiny I tip(stick tip) so it's very discreet, my clients love this method and is very popular in my area. Hope this helps x

Yes that's correct, but application is much faster and easier. I can apply 180 bonds in 1.5/2 hours. Also they are really secure when applied correctly and my clients will loose up to 5 bonds within 3 months or some clients will not loose any. This method won't damage natural hair and the hair is easy to reuse. You can use silicone micro rings or copper tubes. I mainly fit tiny I tip(stick tip) so it's very discreet, my clients love this method and is very popular in my area. Hope this helps x
Are they ok for people with fine hair? x

Are they ok for people with fine hair? x

Yes they are ok for fine hair, you just need to use 0.5g strands, I have been fitting them for almost 7 years and never have any problems with fine hair but my clients do look after them x

Yes they are ok for fine hair, you just need to use 0.5g strands, I have been fitting them for almost 7 years and never have any problems with fine hair but my clients do look after them x
I think this is key...people fitting 1g or more 22inch processed hair strands to tiny Nano is going to caose traction allopiechia. Processed hair can swell when washed andcthat smountvof weight is a really bad idea on half the amount youvcan fit in a Miro ring. Yes it takes longer to do 0.5 or 0.7g tiny tip micros but in the long run id rather make less money an hour than have clients with bald patches X

I think this is key...people fitting 1g or more 22inch processed hair strands to tiny Nano is going to caose traction allopiechia. Processed hair can swell when washed andcthat smountvof weight is a really bad idea on half the amount youvcan fit in a Miro ring. Yes it takes longer to do 0.5 or 0.7g tiny tip micros but in the long run id rather make less money an hour than have clients with bald patches X
Fat finger spelling!

The nano rings I fitted on the client were 0.9 and were cut down from 16 inches to about 12 x

The nano rings I fitted on the client were 0.9 and were cut down from 16 inches to about 12 x
Hiya,that was more me butting in with a sweeping statement because I hate nano's, they just dont allow safe distribution i dont feel but maybe at these shorter lengths this isn't so bad.

Was it new hair she had in 6 weeks ago? or a refit? did the brand of hair change? or did she just get a really bad hair cut? x

Hiya,that was more me butting in with a sweeping statement because I hate nano's, they just dont allow safe distribution i dont feel but maybe at these shorter lengths this isn't so bad.

Was it new hair she had in 6 weeks ago? or a refit? did the brand of hair change? or did she just get a really bad hair cut? x
She just came for a refit but it ended up taking me ages. I'm not so fussed now. After telling me she wanted to have a break she has gone elsewhere and had 150 more put in by someone else. They look amazing to be fair but if she doesn't go back for her regular appointments and look after them she will have the same issue as before! X

Latest posts

Back