Hair | Male Hair Extensions Have Got The X Factor...Apparently

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
For decades men have stayed clear of grooming and beauty. In times gone by it was a domain solely inhabited by women and what went on in the bathroom and what lived in the jars and how we got ourselves all prettied up was a mystery that they weren't interested in and didn't want to know. It is not that way anymore and that's a good thing. We know that the male grooming business is literally thriving and growing at an astronomical rate and now that they've discovered waxing and dying and tanning and facials and make-up, we're happy to share.

So, I wondered what you thought of the X Factor contestant who's caused a stir at auditions, not because of his singing but because of his full head of blonde white hair extensions. Rylan Ross Clark, ex-boybander turned model and apparently "handsome dude" made judges heads turn when he turned up at this year's X Factor competition.

Essex hairdresser and Racoon International Art Team member Warren Lee Jenkinson is responsible for the look that I think you're either going to love or hate. I'm not sure how I feel about hair extensions for boys but I'm not sure whether that's because I'm not a big fan of long haired boys, or maybe I think that some treatments don't have to be unisex, or perhaps I just don't like hair extensions on boys or girls! I don't know...what say you?

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 5,284
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,498
Im not so sure on this one, when I see this image that cringey thought of men in Ugg's creeps back up on me : s

I can't see this happening in my area! Personally I think if it was needed for a fashion shoot or as a "costume" for a performance then yeah go for it! But seriously! Lol x

Latest posts

Back