Hair Planet gone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynn amber

Reaction score
Hi geeks I cant seem to get onto the hair Planet site and sent them a massage last week about the quality of a weft that my friend has in and no reply ,has anyone dealt with them recently :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

It dose tend to crash at lest one day a week if you have the number and know what you want ring them or try another day

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Omg i ordered 12 packs of hair from them on monday & they have been delivered today and theres only 7 packs! Im fuming! Has anyone got their email address as i cant get the site up? Xx

There seems to be a lot of problems lately with Hair Planet which is a shame because their hairs really decent for the price, I do hope they sort it out. Did you both manage to get your problems sorted, I really wanted to start using their Russian range, but don't think il bother if their customer service is poor.

Omg i ordered 12 packs of hair from them on monday & they have been delivered today and theres only 7 packs! Im fuming! Has anyone got their email address as i cant get the site up? Xx

They are a joke! Last week I ordered number 12 & they sent me 27???? I've been short lots of times too. It drives me crazy! X

im not using them anymore there hair quality now is shocking! they have defo done something used to be lovely now after 2 washes its rank even had to take my own out the hair was disgusting. Dry and felt undescribable and i used all correct aftercare and my clients do too!

Hair used to stay lovely but from the last 10 weeks just awful

The hair has gone down hill !! i did a post a while ago about how bad my hair
had gone just after 1 wash!
my friend got sent wrong colours when she spoke to them they
said her colour was out of stock so they must of thought it was ok
to send a different colour! thats happened to quite a few people i
know, im never using them again the hair was so awful it not worth
the risk!

Oh dear ive just odered myself a full head of their hair in 60 :| hope its not awfull!!x

Oh dear ive just odered myself a full head of their hair in 60 :| hope its not awfull!!x

Im awaiting a package of their wefts...clients booked in for tuesday, should get the hair monday...worried now!!!

This is really worrying ,can everyone let us know how you get on with the hair you have ordered ,

apart from one weft all the hair I have had has been good ,

i ordered from foxy too but the last bach was rubbish thin look split and didn't weigh what it should ,

Is there any reliable budget suppliers out there ? :-D

i usually use lush us, there always excellent. Onyl had one problem with shipping but it was completely down to royal mail and lush us were excellent

i usually use lush us, there always excellent. Onyl had one problem with shipping but it was completely down to royal mail and lush us were excellent

Might have to get a colour ring ,always a bit scared about hair quality and complaints as it out off my control :-D

I'm having a wee problem with hair planet wefts shedding like crazy just now, fitted a girl 2 days ago and shes text me saying loads is coming out. I'm seeing her tomorrow but think I'll have to suck it up and order a new set from elsewhere :( raging, will be all that work for no profit at all now.
I havent had any problems with the pre bonded though... hope its not going the same way lush-us did I stopped using them as they were going all dry and not nice also! I know not to expect the world of budget hair but I am already at the high end of the extension price range locally (scary stuff!! my full heads start at £240) so I need to keep my budget range to keep me busy! xx

Yes shedding is part for the problem I had with a weft ,every thing has been ok till now :-D

They accepted that it was their fault and sent me the remaining packs out the next day. Not having them fitted till Monday but I have already coloured them and they are still as silky and soft as they were in the pack. I've decided to use hair planet alongside lush us as there are a few more colours and I'm sick of lush us strands being so thin!! My hair planet ones are a little tapered but are more thicker at tip :) xx

Iv ordered from hairplanet and they sent me the totally wrong colours several times,they used to be brill but i havent used them for a while now as they seem to be going downhill, as with alot of suppliers i think once they have a certain amount of customers they get complacent and dont seem that bothered with complaints, i can deal with the occasional blip in hair quality if the customer service is good but these just dont seem bothered anymore :|

We now offer Indian Remy Hair - if anyone is interested just send us a PM

Studio58

Latest posts

Back