Hair Rebellion confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShannonJo

Reaction score
Just a quick question I hope someone will know the answer too: I may be being really thick so please excuse if its a stupid question.

Just as a bit of background I am a trained technician with lush us (hair rebellion) with micro rings and prebonded. However, am I still able to fit nano rings as they have the demo video but do not have any training course details?!

Sorry if that's a daft question.

Any help would be great. X

Just a quick question I hope someone will know the answer too: I may be being really thick so please excuse if its a stupid question.

Just as a bit of background I am a trained technician with lush us (hair rebellion) with micro rings and prebonded. However, am I still able to fit nano rings as they have the demo video but do not have any training course details?!

Sorry if that's a daft question.

Any help would be great. X

I've been wondering the same thing too! I assumed that if you were trained in micro rings then there wouldn't be a problem in offering nano rings as from watching that demo video they seem to be the same method, only a mini version! Lol have you tried getting in touch with lush us to ask? I don't think I've actually seen any courses for nano rings either :S xx

You will still be qualified, it's the same method at micro rings but you fit the hair to the back of the ring instead of the front :) xx

I trained with KM and when asked if I could fit nano rings they said yes as it's just another form of micro rings.. Only smaller xx

When I trained with KM I asked the same question and they said yes as it's the same method as micro rings only a smaller ring and type of hair xx

Awesome thanks for your help guys x

Latest posts

Back