Hair samples - which supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs penny

Reaction score
Hi,

Im due to complete my Hair Extension training - 7 methods in 3 weeks time. Im trying at the minute to research suppliers ahead of my training so i can get a good picture of the different qualities out there so i can settle on a few trade accounts with suppliers for both budget hair and premium option for my clients.

I have already received sample packs from Additional Lengths and Glamlox (already love the quality ! )

Can anyone recommend some more suppliers to contact for samples? especially those that arnt asking for proof of training (Certificate) first , my course starts 2nd December so i wont get my cert untill after that date ...... im really impatient and want to start testing samples before then !!!

Ive worn Angel Remy myself for the past 6 months and cant fault them but im also wanting to try a whole head (180g) LA weave from another supplier soon so i can get a true feel for wearing their hair etc before i decide to offer it to clients.

Any help or suggestions at all would be fab ! thanks x

Hi, I suggest that you read the sticky note at the top of the page and also use the search button to read many threads on which supplier to choose. You'll find it's trial and error to find suppliers that you use, get as many samples as you can and trial them yourself. Hth.

Try our Virgin Russian Hair you will be amazed

Hi,

Im due to complete my Hair Extension training - 7 methods in 3 weeks time. Im trying at the minute to research suppliers ahead of my training so i can get a good picture of the different qualities out there so i can settle on a few trade accounts with suppliers for both budget hair and premium option for my clients.

I have already received sample packs from Additional Lengths and Glamlox (already love the quality ! )

Can anyone recommend some more suppliers to contact for samples? especially those that arnt asking for proof of training (Certificate) first , my course starts 2nd December so i wont get my cert untill after that date ...... im really impatient and want to start testing samples before then !!!

Ive worn Angel Remy myself for the past 6 months and cant fault them but im also wanting to try a whole head (180g) LA weave from another supplier soon so i can get a true feel for wearing their hair etc before i decide to offer it to clients.

Any help or suggestions at all would be fab ! thanks x

It can be a minefield trying to decide which supplier to choose...!!!
Why not have a look at our website. We supply very good quality hair in a range of fitting methods. Unlike most other UK based companies we import raw hair from across the globe and work all the hair we sell in-house with UK trained workers.
You can always make an appointment at our workshop in Kent to visit and see for yourself....

Latest posts

Back