hair smoothing/straightening treatment...help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadexx10

Reaction score
Hi,
My hair is a horrible frizzy curly mess, it is just below shoulder length and if i wash my hair before bed and let it dry naturally when i wake up i look like a cavewoman after being dragged through several hedges!
I have tried every shampoo and conditioner i can find and nothing works.
I have also been sold straightening treatments in salon, one was I think called Paul Brown which didnt work and another by GHD which didn't worj either.
I would like my hair to be straight but would be more then happy to settle for smooth and curly still or wavy, just not this horrible frizzy mess I am stuck with, I've read a little bit about Kerastraight but also wanted to know if I could use something like that with my hair being dyed and what kind of results I should expect?
Any advice would be hugely appreciated,
Jade xx

Hiya,

If you are looking for a permanent solution, then I highly recommend Yuko. Have been having it myself for 2 years now and I couldnt live without it! Its a permanent straightening treatment and grows out rather than fades out of the hair and it will leave your hair lovely,smooth and straight so you can literally wash and go! fabulous! :)

Angie. X

Latest posts

Back