Hair that lasts for a year for £200

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Extensionista

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

Hopefully someone can help me. I have a client who is a 613 she wants 22inches of wefted hair that will last her 6 months to a year and has a budget of £200 excluding fitting. I usually use my own brand of extensions but I only offer budget and the highest grade virgin hair no in between as yet.

I've looked at a few suppliers and searched here but none are standing out really so any help appreciated xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Geeks,

Hopefully someone can help me. I have a client who is a 613 she wants 22inches of wefted hair that will last her 6 months to a year and has a budget of £200 excluding fitting. I usually use my own brand of extensions but I only offer budget and the highest grade virgin hair no in between as yet.

I've looked at a few suppliers and searched here but none are standing out really so any help appreciated xxx

Maybe try fabulong? I haven't tried them myself but they look amazing and Hollies says they last up to a year

22" 180gram weft is £180 based on the price list I have but I did get it a long time ago so might be worth asking again

It will be quite hard to get a #613 in any hair that will last a year for that price, fabulongs sounds very cheap for 180g 22" x

What about angel Remy 150g superweft? Think there around £155 plus vat. I have had a good 8mnths from 3 60/613's in there stick tips

What's the SJK Krystal luxury wefts like? Anyone?

the mongolian 6a from transform lasts around 12 months, never used it myself just read it on their website it's supposed to be amazing x

the mongolian 6a from transform lasts around 12 months, never used it myself just read it on their website it's supposed to be amazing x

They only go up to 20 inches for wefts xx

Just looked at Remi cachet site that might be an option to try. Anyone used their hair? Any comments on how long the wefts last?

remi cachet wefts are beautiful and they do last 12 months but I also have 2 ladies who have a angel remy super weft in and that's now 12 months old and still lovely

remi cachet wefts are beautiful and they do last 12 months but I also have 2 ladies who have a angel remy super weft in and that's now 12 months old and still lovely

Angel Remy seem to only go up to 20 inches and she wants 22. It's like a minefield looking at all the suppliers!

Angel Remy do tend to come 2" longer

Just double check with them as I've never used there wefts but heard really good things & most 20" I ordered in stick tips come 22-25"!! Xx

Just looked at Remi cachet site that might be an option to try. Anyone used their hair? Any comments on how long the wefts last?

They can last a year or longer and they do 120g and 180g and go up to 24 inches

Euphoria dd Brazilian? X

Hello all. I know nothing about hair, but just looked at this thread because of the 1 year extensions!

How on earth do they stay for 12 months? I take it this is with regular maintenance because of the regrowth/repositioning?

Thanks in advance! Xx

Hello all. I know nothing about hair, but just looked at this thread because of the 1 year extensions!

How on earth do they stay for 12 months? I take it this is with regular maintenance because of the regrowth/repositioning?

Thanks in advance! Xx

Its the actual hair that is fitted lasts the year. You need maintainence every 6ish weeks and removal at 3, 4 months latest for most methods (bonds,rings,nanos etc.)

So over that period of a year you would have them removed (re-tipped) and refitted normally 3/4 times. Although some clients don't stick with the same hair for the year due to colour change, length etc.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah, thought as much... Just me having a blonde moment! Doh!
Thank you 😜 x

Think I'm going to try Angel Remy praying it lives up to the hype x

Latest posts

Back