Hair ups!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurensbeauty

Reaction score
what does everyone think of my first attempt at hair up for weddings! I know you can see some clips but it was just rough (took me 3 hours 😢) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410268899.639408.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410268915.851830.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410268930.949911.jpg

Im not a hair geek but I think it looks fab. Well done x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Looks lovely well done :)

Are you practising for an assessment? With wedding hair ups you also need to be aware of the client's outfit so that the hair complements it.

When you feel confident with the basics, there are some amazing hair up videos on YouTube to provide additional inspiration.

Are you practising for an assessment? With wedding hair ups you also need to be aware of the client's outfit so that the hair complements it.

When you feel confident with the basics, there are some amazing hair up videos on YouTube to provide additional inspiration.

No it's not a assessment yet just practicing I got this inspiration off a Swedish lady on YouTube she's amazing!

Latest posts

Back