Hair washing tray?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LabellesHair

Reaction score
Anyone ever use one? As I'm getting back pain when bending over a bath all the time to wash clients hair I've heard of these hair washing trays or something similar ?

I have just got a comfy wash and its amazing.

They don't sell them anymore do they

No but I have the email address for the guy that designed them he sold me one for £30!!

Comfywash is ace and the designer is really nicely don't have no boxes but packs them well, and get a mixer tap spray off eBay and your set

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

I got my spray from Sainsburys! Was cheaper than at the hair supplies!

Could u pm me the address?? Would love a comfy wash!!

Could you pm me the address to please x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I got my spray from Sainsburys! Was cheaper than at the hair supplies!

Was that for a mixer tap or normal 2 tap?

could you send me the email too please for the comfy wash :) xx

I think I have sent it to you all also if the search google the email comes up (old post from here) that's how I found it in the first place

Was that for a mixer tap or normal 2 tap?

It was a 2 way tap just block one side if needed.

Ooh could you please email me too. Xx

Hi
Would it be possible for you to email me the contact details too??
:)

Can you email me the contact please for comfy wash?? Xxx

Searched threads/google and can't find the email for comfy wash - could I pls have the email too? :) :) x

Hiya, I hope you don't mind hun, I've searched the old thread and only the first page comes up and no email :( would you mind pm'ing me the email address too please?

Thank you. Xx

I work from home and I invested on a reclining salon chair and use one if those mobile basins and use it by the sink with a hose that attaches to the tap it has a tube that the waste water drains down a normal sink, you have to keep the basin high up otherwise it does not drain away but I use cushions for short people ie kids x cost me about £ 150 , hard to find the right chair but found a good one for £100 ask if you want details x

Hii, if you go on ebay & type in 'shampoo tray' they usually have quite a few, they aren't made by comfy wash though. I paid about £20 for mine about two yrs ago & its been great. Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back