Hair wefts, mannequin head

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkw91

Reaction score
Anyone know a good websites that do these things above for practicing hair ups. Don't mind if some arnt real hair it's for hair up techniques. I want something that's longer than 18 inch and that's not too expensive, but if you pay for what you get then I understand if you can't get mid range and good. EBay have slot and they have quite cool colour where I imagine the hair ups you do on them will stand out more like purple or pink but are they any good? Will they be long enough and thick enough, I don't want it to just no it everywhere. Thanks, I am also from the UK so preferable anywhere from there or easy to ship without tax fees.

* a lot *molt, sorry wrote that far to quickly lol x

When I’ve practised hair ups, I always buy a good quality mannequin head with a high density of longer human hair. If you’re likely to need to use heated tools, then synthetic hair won’t work well.

Pivot point are expensive but their head blocks will last forever. Sibel are also very good.
My 2 long haired head blocks for practising hair ups are the Sibel Jenny and Sibel Julie.

Latest posts

Back