Hairdresser who can cut curly hair - Blackpool area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki7462

Reaction score
HI there,

I'm looking for a hairdresser in or near Blackpool who is experienced
at cutting curly hair. My hair is naturally curly (quite tight curls) and long (few inches past shoulder length).

Despite years of searching I am yet to find a hairdresser who can cut it properly - most seem to treat it the same as straight hair and take about 10 minutes to chop a few layers in which inevitably end up too short even though I insist my hair springs up when dry. It usually ends up uneven, shorter than I'd like and without any real shape to help the curls form properly.

Anyway rant over, just wondered if anyone can help - either hairdressers or anyone in the area who has hair like mine who can recommend someone!

Hi there. It was a long long time since,but i worked in salon nr Devonshire square called Ethos. Sadly i lost touch with my collegues however,you could contact them and ask for an appointment with Wanda (who has naturally very stunning curly hair) or Andrew who was the co owner (hopefully still is) These are two of the best stylists i've ever had the pleasure of watching. hth's

Latest posts

Back