Hairdressing Advice Needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kikilou

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!
I am new to this site but I think it's amazing! I love how we have the opportunity to bounce ideas off each other!
So I need some help. I am currently doing a Cert Ed course, a bit like a PTTLS course, and in 2 weeks, I have to give a 30 minute micro lesson on hairdressing. I have no idea what to do!! I am very nervous, so want the class to interact and complete tasks to take the focus off me a bit! I have 17 class mates, half male half female, none that know anything about hair, and I'm in a theory classroom, so I have no access to water. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!

Putting rollers in dry hair using hairspray and a bit of heat from a hairdryer? That's the first thing I did when I started college and I really enjoyed it! :biggrin:

yes rollers are easy , you can talk about what happens when rollers are on base , off base etc.. , what direction to wind etc.. sounds like a good idea x

not sure what to sugest but keep us posted on what you decide and how it goes :) good luck!

Latest posts

Back