Hairspray advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matilda

Reaction score
Hi all,
I work in a salon and we currently stock Affinage hair spray.. I'm 100% happy with affinage colours (other than the temporary, but then ALL temps suck)
Anyway...I'm looking for an alternative to their hairspray as, quite simply, its awful.
I love the Tresemme extra hold (in the white can) as it can be used as a gel and a spray. And it lasts all day without giving up...
Anyone have any advice on something that is a good all rounder, but offers excellent hold?

Thank in advance! xx

Hi all,
I work in a salon and we currently stock Affinage hair spray.. I'm 100% happy with affinage colours (other than the temporary, but then ALL temps suck)
Anyway...I'm looking for an alternative to their hairspray as, quite simply, its awful.
I love the Tresemme extra hold (in the white can) as it can be used as a gel and a spray. And it lasts all day without giving up...
Anyone have any advice on something that is a good all rounder, but offers excellent hold?

Thank in advance! xx

Silhouette black

I use tigi hard head love it, my hair is fluffed up and texturised and this hairspray holds it up all day and only need a small mist over x

Latest posts

Back