Hairspray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xsasix

Reaction score
Just a quickie ..anyone like to recomend me a good hairspray for wedding hairs ....I'm sick of being 1. Chocked 2. Feeling ill the next day thanks x

Schwarzkopf silhouette gold. Xoxo

I agree it's brilliant but I prefer the black one x

Tigi master piece x

Are these from wholesalers and thank u I've 2 weddings sat and after one I feel rubbish x

Non of us on here would recommend boots or other off the shelf product xoxo

No I ment can I get them from capital or are these ordered in too your work places :):) x

I always get mine at the warehouse itself, being mobile it works better for me, and I get the chance to look at new products. My local has it on special offer so fingers crossed yours will. Great retail product too as it brings in a high profit if got on offer. Xoxo

Thanks hun I will look tomorrow...i only popped in early too to fetch a new carry bag for my stuff ...had the children with me though so I didn't get chance to look x

Thanks hun I will look tomorrow...i only popped in early too to fetch a new carry bag for my stuff ...had the children with me though so I didn't get chance to look x

Does the warehouse you use have a website? Alan Howard are doing a offer of 6cans for £22 at the moment xoxo

I use capital it 5 mins down the road. That's a fantastic offer!! I'll check on capital website now. X

I've found it ...they stock the whole range thank you so much for your help x

I use goldwell for a light hairspray its fabulous and great on the chest. Good hold but brushes out and doesnt feel heavy. And wella performance for a more secure hold x

Agree with blue, really good hairspray and It smells lovely! x

Agreed with blue aswel, tigi masterpiece is lovely, smells good and works! X

Is masterpiece the liquid one? If it is then I agree, but for hair up and the amount used versus cost and time I dot feel it would be worth the money xoxo

Is masterpiece the liquid one? If it is then I agree, but for hair up and the amount used versus cost and time I dot feel it would be worth the money xoxo

No the one your thinking of is Maxxed out, masterpiece is this one

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346316116.080581.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346316116.080581.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 67
No idea sorry not used that one. The silver can and the pump one. They have made so many more products since I used tigi last, I think the men's rage had just come out as I was leaving it xoxo

Paul Mitchell freeze and shine !! :) x

Has to be Fudge Skyscraper for me, lovely smell and doesnt give that "birdsnest feel" or that white residue on dark hair ive tried other kinds but always go back to fudge

Latest posts

Back