Hairy me! 3 weeks leg wax! Normal?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
I'm a bit if a hairy Greek and laugh about it. I'm pale skinned but have dark hairs with big bulbs on roots.
Anyway u can't get longer than 3 weeks before I need to wax my half leg again!! Hair comes through quick and even at 2 weeks I would be able to wear a skirt and no tights!! :( it's costly, tone consuming and painfull to do this too often. Shaving us awful for me as I must do it every day and makes my hairs even thicker ! My bikini line isn't quite as bad. I've tried to leave them 4-5 weeks and it made no difference , in fact the next lot of hair came through faster ... I think ?
Help meeeeee :(

Have you ever thought of Laser hair removal, you sound like you would be a perfect candidate and would get great results with you being pale skin and dark haired x

I second the laser hair removal ;) but if you can't afford it what about epliating? I have a strange hair cycle (inherited thanks mum :/ lol) so my hair can come back within a week or two after waxing! I have had laser on my bikini but I'm left with blonde/light brown hair which I epilate every two weeks. (I also do my legs and underarms) Hth x

Latest posts

Back