Halloween hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
hi ladies and gent (feels weird posting in here I am more often seen in nail & skin),
I'm only recently a hair geek after going back to complete my level 2 this september so please be nice I've got alot to learn.
I'm wanting to know if I can colour my hair for halloween im am blonde naturally have it coloured to a 12/1 tho. is there anything I can put on my hair that will come out without a trace so to speak I would like dark black.
I hope someone can help thank you

play it safe hunny, buy a wig.:lol: i would'nt risk putting anything that dark on your hair just incase it grabs,

I have had terrible problems getting "fun" temporary colours out of hair before. A wig is the way to go.

Ive got loadsa ideas over halloween, we recently did lady gaga!
Instead of a wig why dont you get a spray on colour rather than a temporary dye, the wash out pretty quickly. They have sparkley ones aswell! (starglazer)
You could try the coloured wax. They have the mascara wand ones out there. But you could easily put in clip on hair extensions.
Caution as your hair is natually light it will take a bit longer for the colour to strip if you do use a tempory dye, but the look is acheivable! xoxo

i got a really nice wig makes me look so different i just need to make it look a bit more real, not sure how tho lol

Most wigs require cutting and personalising to look more real! Just beware if its synthetic and DONT use your best hairdressing scissors on it !!

Iv found most spray colours warn against lightened or bleach hair as it will cling!

Latest posts

Back