Halloween

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGritt

Reaction score
Hi, Halloween is my fav time of year!

I am making a 5ft gravestone and lots more gravestones but has anyone else got any ideas of other things i could possibly make?

I am thining of also making a coffin :eek:

I know it's quite a while away still but i like to get started early

Any suggestions would be great :lol:

Ooh, Halloween! What a fab time of year!!!

One year, I'm going to set up some UV lights and have people body painted as skeletons and whatnot... that would be a fab party!

You could make big hairy spiders

Last year in Florida, I saw a fab witch's hat.
It was the usual black pointy job, but it had a veil down the front and had about 6 tiny glittery spiders stuck to the veil. It looked wicked :eek: and I could kick myself that I didn't buy it as it was only about a fiver !
I also saw some small tombstone shapes to stick in the garden - they'd be easy enough to make.
There was also a CD of creepy sounds which would be a laugh! :smack:

ooh halloween, i'm gunna have to do something this year, havn't done anything b4.

Erm what to make....erm erm,
no idea! lol god arn't i terrible.

What r u dressing up as?

I haven't decided on what to wear yet, maybe same as last year which was the jilted bride, had all make up smeared down my white face....mascara is hard to get off! lol

I help run a local families centre so all the decorations i do are for there.

Last year was awesome, we had black uv lights, smoke machine, illumonous spider webs, frozen hands(For in juice jugs) and the gardens were made into the classic graveyeard.

This year we are getting some tents and hanging bits of thread dipped into water so as you walk through you cant see them, just feel them! (Great for at your front door/porch too).

I love halloween sooooo much, i get to create brill things and get my kids papermache - ing with me! keeps them entertained.

And as a bonus as i love my nail art, and drawing/painting i can do really indepth stuff!

I think everyone should post their pics of their halloween this year, would be good for picking up ideas for next year!

This is an essay.....lol :lol:

Latest posts

Back